Arrow_Gaming16 Member Joined June 28, 2021 Messages 9 Points 5 Age 22 August 4, 2021 #11 Uhhh bye? (i actually do not see and point of this but i guess there is some convo)
MerhusDagon Donator Donator Starter Typer II Typer Approved Joined October 29, 2017 Messages 962 Points 79 Age 20 August 4, 2021 #12 Cry.
AUTHOR AUTHOR BigSmile Addicted Member Starter Approved Typer Joined January 25, 2021 Messages 350 Points 77 August 6, 2021 #13 Arrow_Gaming16 said: Uhhh bye? (i actually do not see and point of this but i guess there is some convo) Click to expand... I had to change my name from this cringe so I logged out of this account saying bye and the guy who said hi is my new acc
Arrow_Gaming16 said: Uhhh bye? (i actually do not see and point of this but i guess there is some convo) Click to expand... I had to change my name from this cringe so I logged out of this account saying bye and the guy who said hi is my new acc
Playkoo Donator Donator Typer Starter Approved Beginner Reporter Joined February 18, 2021 Messages 243 Points 73 August 6, 2021 #14 Radicali_ said: bye + hi = ? Click to expand... bhyie?
ATMOSHPHERE Addicted Member Beginner Reporter Joined June 22, 2021 Messages 247 Points 80 Age 20 IGN ATMOSHPHERE August 11, 2021 #15 bye and i am good guy