Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Buttons for deleting appeals, and bug reports, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotHixzzu_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NotHixzzu_
Minecraft Username:
NotHixzzu_​

What is your suggestion's title?
Buttons for deleting appeals, and bug reports, etc...​

Suggestion Details:
Add a button for deleting appeals, bug reports, and more, the button can be a yellow "X" button after the report button as it is in threads that are possible to be deleted, I don't know if you guys will also make it possible to edit them.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Players can delete appeals, bug reports, etc... if they make one accidentally and without meaning to do so.​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
You don't know for certain if there's a 'reason' for why we can't delete/edit bug reports, appeals, etc.
Jartex devs don't know that players are interested in being able to edit their bug reports, appeals, etc.

This suggestion, if it gets noticed (not upvoting it will mean it gets replied to by staff in 9 months lol - upvoting improves visibility):
- Allows the community to collectively ask "why can't we edit/delete".
- Shows devs that this is something the community is interested in (not a dev, but trust me, I doubt they know 100% about everything (it's not a healthy mindset)
- Allows Devs to tell us why we can't edit or delete these threads (explain their reasoning), or accept the suggestion and let us edit these submissions.

Win-Win, +1
(This is the mentality behind most suggestions - If something gets accepted, great! ; If it gets denied, tell us why so we don't have to ask the same questions over and over)
why tf would there be a reason for a few buttons its not like the tides will turn in the russo-ukrainian war if they change that

Almay

Donator
Donator
+1 cause sometimes you make a wrong report or player get punished before your report get viewed

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, NotHixzzu_​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • There is no big reason to do this, people rarely submit by mistake but even if they did, they can contact a staff member for assistance.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ iFlyYT

Status
Not open for further replies.