Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Buttons for deleting appeals, and bug reports, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotHixzzu_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NotHixzzu_
Minecraft Username:
NotHixzzu_​

What is your suggestion's title?
Buttons for deleting appeals, and bug reports, etc...​

Suggestion Details:
Add a button for deleting appeals, bug reports, and more, the button can be a yellow "X" button after the report button as it is in threads that are possible to be deleted, I don't know if you guys will also make it possible to edit them.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Players can delete appeals, bug reports, etc... if they make one accidentally and without meaning to do so.​

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Well that is why suggestions exist, isn't it? This is the point of view from us that they don't know and need us to express our view on it.
… You dont really understand what I mean right?
So you want to say that we should suggest something that we already know that will get denied.
Ok im confusing myself

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
… You dont really understand what I mean right?
So you want to say that we should suggest something that we already know that will get denied.
Ok im confusing myself
You don't know for certain if there's a 'reason' for why we can't delete/edit bug reports, appeals, etc.
Jartex devs don't know that players are interested in being able to edit their bug reports, appeals, etc.

This suggestion, if it gets noticed (not upvoting it will mean it gets replied to by staff in 9 months lol - upvoting improves visibility):
- Allows the community to collectively ask "why can't we edit/delete".
- Shows devs that this is something the community is interested in (not a dev, but trust me, I doubt they know 100% about everything (it's not a healthy mindset)
- Allows Devs to tell us why we can't edit or delete these threads (explain their reasoning), or accept the suggestion and let us edit these submissions.

Win-Win, +1
(This is the mentality behind most suggestions - If something gets accepted, great! ; If it gets denied, tell us why so we don't have to ask the same questions over and over)

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
You don't know for certain if there's a 'reason' for why we can't delete/edit bug reports, appeals, etc.
Jartex devs don't know that players are interested in being able to edit their bug reports, appeals, etc.

This suggestion, if it gets noticed (not upvoting it will mean it gets replied to by staff in 9 months lol - upvoting improves visibility):
- Allows the community to collectively ask "why can't we edit/delete".
- Shows devs that this is something the community is interested in (not a dev, but trust me, I doubt they know 100% about everything (it's not a healthy mindset)
- Allows Devs to tell us why we can't edit or delete these threads (explain their reasoning), or accept the suggestion and let us edit these submissions.

Win-Win, +1
(This is the mentality behind most suggestions - If something gets accepted, great! ; If it gets denied, tell us why so we don't have to ask the same questions over and over)
… I am nor gonna read that.
But still might be a reason for not being there

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Suggestion - Upvoted

Hey Hixzzu!!

After reviewing your suggestion i decided to up vote it (+1) for the following reasons:
- stated by your self, it would help a lot especially when you submit without including all info and then you need to ask a staff member to make changes in it. Happened many times for me to submit bug reports and then noticing that its already fixed and there is no worth in having it in bug reports anymore

Have a nice day!

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvoted

Hey Hixzzu!!

After reviewing your suggestion i decided to up vote it (+1) for the following reasons:
- stated by your self, it would help a lot especially when you submit without including all info and then you need to ask a staff member to make changes in it. Happened many times for me to submit bug reports and then noticing that its already fixed and there is no worth in having it in bug reports anymore

Have a nice day!
Im still staying neutral, Imma change it when I found a good reasons for this suggestion to be rated as an upvote

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
… I am nor gonna read that.
But still might be a reason for not being there
Tl;dr
- Devs might not have a "reason", that's an assumption.
- Upvoting shows interest.
- Devs can ignore upvotes and deny the suggestion anyways, but interest means they'll explain why you can't edit.
- Devs can realize "oops, they're supposed to be able to edit" and accept suggestion.
+1

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
+1
I have absolutely no clue why it is not even a thing. Players should be able to edit and delete their threads if they wish to.
Edit option in my opinion shouldnt be a thing like for chat/gameplay reports.

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Tl;dr
- Devs might not have a "reason", that's an assumption.
- Upvoting shows interest.
- Devs can ignore upvotes and deny the suggestion anyways, but interest means they'll explain why you can't edit.
- Devs can realize "oops, they're supposed to be able to edit" and accept suggestion.
+1
One question: Why do you always put a +1

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
One question: Why do you always put a +1
Eh, almost everyone else does it. +1 pretty much means "I agree / Good suggestion".
Have to remember to actually upvote | downvote suggestions though, commenting +1 or -1 doesn't do anything.

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Eh, almost everyone else does it. +1 pretty much means "I agree / Good suggestion".
Have to remember to actually upvote | downvote suggestions though, commenting +1 or -1 doesn't do anything.
it doesnt do anythint. But it does make the staff members attention wether its a good one or not. They then can decide very quickly without hesatating.

Status
Not open for further replies.