Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bug Report List (SkyBlock Dream)

jakey1995abc

I am going to use this as my way of reporting bugs, since the bug report forum page is broken (ironic I know):

1. Vote Party does not give out any items.
2. Typing out commands has a high chance of kicking you from the server for spam. If I type any more than 3/5 commands at any point while being connected to the server, it will kick me, regardless of how long ago I last typed a command.
3. There is an exploit at the spawn point allowing you to fly out of the playable area (contact me for details).
4. Many of the Challenges are broken due to apparent spelling mistakes, preventing all players from advancing in the game.
5. The "/island level" command does nothing, yet there are still stats in the HUD for your island level.
6. At the spawn there are these buggy blocks near the example chest shop and ore generator, which when right clicked disappear, allowing you to walk through them on other player's screens, and if you try standing on them blocks your character will glitch out. (its the pinkish blocks, can't remember the name of them).
7. Cow spawners at spawn (near the example chest shop and ore generator again) does not spawn any cows.
8. Not sure if this is a bug or a "feature", but for some reason blocks only update (plants growing, etc...) if you are within a few blocks of them. In other words time basically pauses for everything outside a few blocks radius from players.

I found all of these potential bugs within a few hours of skyblock dream restarting, but thought I'd leave reporting them for until I had nice list :D.
If I find more (which I probably will) I will add them to the current list I have created.
Also feel free to add bugs you have found yourself in the comments below, and I will add them to my list.

Monstererza

Donator
Donator
You're telling here, that u get that bug every or at least almost every time you play. So you should be able to get a recording of it next time u play and report it via the link so they know perfectly what to do.

Raykiller7706

You're telling here, that u get that bug every or at least almost every time you play. So you should be able to get a recording of it next time u play and report it via the link so they know perfectly what to do.
al right, so what i have to do is to record my game crashing, if the server was not recording the players playing then ill do it myself, thx for help

Raykiller7706

the file got corrupted the moment the game crahsed wut am i supposed to do, pls help me, i made another rec, it go corrupted by the crash, i beg u fix it
aight listen up, the server was one of the best things that happened to me and some other people, pls dont ake that away from me and them, pls fix it
i recorded a million times, always when i die the rec crashes, i can nomore handle it, i didnt play for a month because of that, pls help me