Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bug Report List (SkyBlock Dream)

jakey1995abc

I am going to use this as my way of reporting bugs, since the bug report forum page is broken (ironic I know):

1. Vote Party does not give out any items.
2. Typing out commands has a high chance of kicking you from the server for spam. If I type any more than 3/5 commands at any point while being connected to the server, it will kick me, regardless of how long ago I last typed a command.
3. There is an exploit at the spawn point allowing you to fly out of the playable area (contact me for details).
4. Many of the Challenges are broken due to apparent spelling mistakes, preventing all players from advancing in the game.
5. The "/island level" command does nothing, yet there are still stats in the HUD for your island level.
6. At the spawn there are these buggy blocks near the example chest shop and ore generator, which when right clicked disappear, allowing you to walk through them on other player's screens, and if you try standing on them blocks your character will glitch out. (its the pinkish blocks, can't remember the name of them).
7. Cow spawners at spawn (near the example chest shop and ore generator again) does not spawn any cows.
8. Not sure if this is a bug or a "feature", but for some reason blocks only update (plants growing, etc...) if you are within a few blocks of them. In other words time basically pauses for everything outside a few blocks radius from players.

I found all of these potential bugs within a few hours of skyblock dream restarting, but thought I'd leave reporting them for until I had nice list :D.
If I find more (which I probably will) I will add them to the current list I have created.
Also feel free to add bugs you have found yourself in the comments below, and I will add them to my list.

Monstererza

Donator
Donator
#1 Vote party gives u a rare key
#2 Fast commands always kicks u
#5 Island level is forced by your /is level not by the value / blocks your island has
#7 No mobs spawning in spawn / deco, alpha built
#8 Things only getting updated in a 2x2 chunk area to prevent lags.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
jakey1995abc

jakey1995abc

#1 Vote party gives u a rare key
#2 Fast commands always kicks u
#5 Island level is forced by your /is level not by the value / blocks your island has
#7 No mobs spawning in spawn / deco, alpha built
#8 Things only getting updated in a 2x2 chunk area to prevent lags.

1: Okay that is fair enough, I hadn't realised.
2: As I said, it is not fast. It can happen at any time regardless of when you last typed a command, sometimes even happens after typing 1 command after joining the server.
5: Could you explain further? /is level does not work, and my value is at 0 for some reason, even though my island is full of stuff.
7: So will this change in the future?
8: Thought this might be the case, it sucks because it prevents you from building huge farms.

Monstererza

Donator
Donator
when doing /is u get that xp bar etc. You need to do the daily missions to gain the xp. With the level in /is your island level rises

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
jakey1995abc

jakey1995abc

If this post doesn't get the attention it needs in order to patch the glitches, then I will make a guide public on how to get out of spawn (the bug is way worse than it sounds).

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
jakey1995abc

jakey1995abc

Max Max I am only doing this so that it gets patched sooner rather than later after tons of players have exploited it.

KHURBZGAMERYT

BANKOTE GLITCH!!!

MY FRIEND CREATE A PAPER THEN IT TURN TO BANKNOTE (1M) EACH
AND HE ABUSE IT!! IGN OF MY FRIEND:Chardelp

Raykiller7706

My game keeps crashing whenever i die in any minigame, when it crashes, the console sends me a message saying that it was PermGen error or something like that, i dunno if this is the right place to type this but im gonna type it anyway, and many people are suffering this thing, so, hopefully, i wish the developers shall help us

Monstererza

Donator
Donator
My game keeps crashing whenever i die in any minigame, when it crashes, the console sends me a message saying that it was PermGen error or something like that, i dunno if this is the right place to type this but im gonna type it anyway, and many people are suffering this thing, so, hopefully, i wish the developers shall help us

If u want it to be actually fixed pls do a own bug report with eventually a video in it :)