mxc_ Member Joined March 18, 2021 Messages 27 Points 16 Age 19 April 24, 2021 #1 I have my stuff on me. then I'm about to sell books on auction house but when I warped /pvp all of my stuff is gone Attachments 1619269888431.png 862.3 KB · Views: 6
I have my stuff on me. then I'm about to sell books on auction house but when I warped /pvp all of my stuff is gone
AUTHOR AUTHOR mxc_ Member Joined March 18, 2021 Messages 27 Points 16 Age 19 April 24, 2021 #2 tried to relog but doesnt work
not_Nuggets Addicted Member Banned Donator Famous Great Reporter Admired Engaged Typer Joined August 14, 2020 Messages 2,104 Points 249 Age 20 IGN not_Nuggets April 25, 2021 #3 Hello mxc_, This is not the correct place to report bugs If you wish to report bugs please head to here! Have a great day, Nuggets
Hello mxc_, This is not the correct place to report bugs If you wish to report bugs please head to here! Have a great day, Nuggets