Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bring skywars back.

Vain

Donator
Donator
Hello everyone. I hope you're having a great day!

To start things off, i'm going to say that im a Bedwars main, but i enjoy playing skywars alot! Unfortunately, most of the time Skywars-Solos is dead.. Many members from the Jartex Community enjoy playing the gamemode, but sometimes find out it's dead and decide to log out.. Lets be honest, dont you think skywars maybe needs a new update/change? I cant remember the last time the Staff-Team cared for the minigames.. It would be amazing to have a new change, people would be more excited to play the gamemode, and it might be revived. For skywars doubles, it is entirely dead, no one really plays it nowadays, it used to be alive (takes like 6 minutes to start 1 game, like thebridge) if you ask me what mode i like more i would say Skywars Doubles, imagine playing a gamemode you enjoy alot with a friend? It would be sick! So, i suggest to try and revive the Skywars gamemode. It would make the community more excited about the gamemode. Thank you for reading this and enjoy yor time!

Sujaygopu

Donator
Donator
IGN
Sujaygopu
And if anyone wanna argue back with me about what I said I'm happy and looking forward to it

XSoulDragonX

Donator
Donator
IGN
XSoulDragonX
And if anyone wanna argue back with me about what I said I'm happy and looking forward to it
Not really whatever you said is kinda true, the jartex devs always has ignored minigames compared to skyblock or factions, for example just yesterday skyblock got a reset and a pretty good update and they r also consistently doing these big updates every 3 months and it also applies to faction even they get big updates every 3-4 months while us minigames players have been waiting for AGES for smth new, the last *major* update in my options for minigames was the clan update and that was AGES AGO, and at this point pika has everything better compared to jartex, better and new maps in both bw and sw, better gamemodes and practice which was a fun way to warm up in jartex. I hope the devs sees this post and does smth about it.

god_Griff

Donator
Donator
IGN
god_Griff
Would be great if minigames also got more updates, they seem to be neglected :(

_Nightmare_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Hosaingamerz
Would be great if minigames also got more updates, they seem to be neglected :(
because they got more players then any game mode

look at the number of player who play mini game and look at the number of player who play other games.

did u catch the deferens???

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Hello everyone. I hope you're having a great day!

To start things off, i'm going to say that im a Bedwars main, but i enjoy playing skywars alot! Unfortunately, most of the time Skywars-Solos is dead.. Many members from the Jartex Community enjoy playing the gamemode, but sometimes find out it's dead and decide to log out.. Lets be honest, dont you think skywars maybe needs a new update/change? I cant remember the last time the Staff-Team cared for the minigames.. It would be amazing to have a new change, people would be more excited to play the gamemode, and it might be revived. For skywars doubles, it is entirely dead, no one really plays it nowadays, it used to be alive (takes like 6 minutes to start 1 game, like thebridge) if you ask me what mode i like more i would say Skywars Doubles, imagine playing a gamemode you enjoy alot with a friend? It would be sick! So, i suggest to try and revive the Skywars gamemode. It would make the community more excited about the gamemode. Thank you for reading this and enjoy yor time!
Skywars reset please 🙏 😢 😭