Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bring skywars back.

Vain

Donator
Donator
Hello everyone. I hope you're having a great day!

To start things off, i'm going to say that im a Bedwars main, but i enjoy playing skywars alot! Unfortunately, most of the time Skywars-Solos is dead.. Many members from the Jartex Community enjoy playing the gamemode, but sometimes find out it's dead and decide to log out.. Lets be honest, dont you think skywars maybe needs a new update/change? I cant remember the last time the Staff-Team cared for the minigames.. It would be amazing to have a new change, people would be more excited to play the gamemode, and it might be revived. For skywars doubles, it is entirely dead, no one really plays it nowadays, it used to be alive (takes like 6 minutes to start 1 game, like thebridge) if you ask me what mode i like more i would say Skywars Doubles, imagine playing a gamemode you enjoy alot with a friend? It would be sick! So, i suggest to try and revive the Skywars gamemode. It would make the community more excited about the gamemode. Thank you for reading this and enjoy yor time!

To start things off, i'm going to say that im a Bedwars main, but i enjoy playing skywars alot! Unfortunately, most of the time Skywars-Solos is dead.. Many members from the Jartex Community enjoy playing the gamemode, but sometimes find out it's dead and decide to log out.. Lets be honest, dont you think skywars maybe needs a new update/change? I cant remember the last time the Staff-Team cared for the minigames.. It would be amazing to have a new change, people would be more excited to play the gamemode, and it might be revived. For skywars doubles, it is entirely dead, no one really plays it nowadays, it used to be alive (takes like 6 minutes to start 1 game, like thebridge) if you ask me what mode i like more i would say Skywars Doubles, imagine playing a gamemode you enjoy alot with a friend? It would be sick! So, i suggest to try and revive the Skywars gamemode. It would make the community more excited about the gamemode. Thank you for reading this and enjoy yor time!
Ye I agree that minigames need an update asap or else even bedwars will die...

XSoulDragonX

Donator
Donator
IGN
XSoulDragonX
Yea, I remember when skywars was so active with duos still being played by like 100 players then one day everyone left skywars for Bedwars and at the pace it is going soon even Bedwars is going to be dead :(

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Vain

Vain

Donator
Donator
Yea, I remember when skywars was so active with duos still being played by like 100 players then one day everyone left skywars for Bedwars and at the pace it is going soon even Bedwars is going to be dead :(
I miss the old skywars days:(

iDroom1

Donator
Donator
IGN
iDroom1

Yeah I agree with you bro. Thing is, I just created a discord server for JN hopefully creating a community that will help me to revive the skywars server for JN

fast_riki

Donator
Donator
IGN
RIKI75

Bedwars is doing alright so far, but skywars really died, I loved skywars, and just some normal sweating, we need it back, it needs some quick game changing updates and lets home it gets revived

iDroom1

Donator
Donator
IGN
iDroom1
Bedwars is doing alright so far, but skywars really died, I loved skywars, and just some normal sweating, we need it back, it needs some quick game changing updates and lets home it gets revived
Yeah I am trying to revive it which is why i made a discord server devoted to that but I need to suggest stuff to devs to revive it

Sujaygopu

Donator
Donator
IGN
Sujaygopu
Y'all here me out
If you guys think sw is ded, ur in delusion cus I know it's ded but it's like it was and it gets some games at like in afternoon or some GMT time.
And why I said it's not ded cus:
You guys prob saying that in 2020 to 2023 mid it used to be alive with many games and mainly in 2021 to 2022 with duos 100 avg but that was cus of CORONO people would play cus they had nothing to do like me.
Then everything reopened and people don't have that much time cus most of 11 to 13 yr olds or more in 2021 now are 14 or more and they have school and prob irl stuff and also jartex is dying in general. Cause of lockdown ending jartex's avg playerbase went from 4k to 1.5k.

And for mini games upd, i don't think we will see that anytime soon.
Why do you think jartex focuses on skyblock etc games more than mini games? CUS IT EARNS THEM MONEY. A lotta so i don't think mini games upd here. Go look at map suggestions there's so many good maps did they implement any? Did they even think about it? Do they listen to the community? Them not caring about the community made the bridge ded cus when it was alive and players wanted upd and new maps there was nothing. THEY EVEN REMOVED 3 MAPS TO ADD SOME RANDOM DOWNBRIDGE WHICH WOULDN'T TAKE A YEAR. So the reason for sw ded is simply devs. As stated above bw is also gonna die soon
Also jartex says they keep stuff orignal but is be sw or skyblock ORIGNAL? I last December suggest to add bow boost to practice and do you know why it got denied? Cus its not orignal and hackers could use it to hit bhop like bruhhhhhhh. Bhop and bow boost is so different. And oh most importantly they let hackers ruin experiences and ban legit players. I got banned cus I clicked 20 cps jump reseted and took less kb.

Tbh I suggest u to play on pika cus its got way better gamemodes and more players.

Taym

Donator
Donator
IGN
usb101
And if anyone wanna argue back with me about what I said I'm happy and looking forward
I understand your point but you have to know that the same case is also for pika, and the minigames take really no effort to actually revive, yes the developers are really sleeping on minigames since ever but a small update that doesn't even take a lot of effort like bringing map rotation back and a few updates to the clan system to make it more fun and worth the grind will make all the 3 minigames alive again or at least for skywars and bedwars i can say that with a 100% certainty