Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

bridges 3.0 update

PotPlayer234

hi guys I have list of new things to add to bridges I talk to dev about it lemme now what u think

• Archer kit nerf no more arrows u need to craft arrows urself now cuz too op kit
  • hero nerf now u get wooden sword and weakness 1 to proof skill
  • warrior nerf u get a stick now to craft ur own sword
  • swapper cooldown 50 secs cuz op
  • poisonman nerf u get 2 sec of poison 2
  • vampire nerf again
  • pyro new nerf u get only flint and steel, no more sword
  • tank kit removed cuz too op
  • medic kit removed cuz too op
  • nexus hp halfed to 50 cuz games take too long time
  • diamond and crystal get prot 3 iron armor on spawn like in skywars
  • gold pickaxes cannot be crafted now
  • donators spawn with gold eff 4 pick

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
Dude you are not using skills when you’re potrushing. Just click fast and kill lots of ppl. Then break nexus and end the game. And if you have medics, you’re always getting health. But I’m rushing with tank and I’m using my pvp skills. Stop saying “tank kit should be removed” pls.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
PotPlayer234

PotPlayer234

Dude you are not using skills when you’re potrushing. Just click fast and kill lots of ppl. Then break nexus and end the game. And if you have medics, you’re always getting health. But I’m rushing with tank and I’m using my pvp skills. Stop saying “tank kit should be removed” pls.
no u dont use skill with tank op kit no skill require with pot you need to make pot tank you get op armor at spawn not fair so nerf or remove tank is only solution

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
It is so fair (I spent 45k coins for this) and I’m not tank potrushing to use my skills. And there is no problem to be solved

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
PotPlayer234

PotPlayer234

It is so fair (I spent 45k coins for this) and I’m not tank potrushing to use my skills. And there is no problem to be solved
idc how expensive ur kit it is it is still op and unfair so tank kit removed

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
Never! Tank is my kit! Remove me instead of tank kit!

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
idk who is dev but… anyway. Maybe that’s enough. Here is my final sentence: Tank is not too op and if you will remove tank kit, this will ruin the game. Remove str instead of tank. dot.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
PotPlayer234

PotPlayer234

idk who is dev but… anyway. Maybe that’s enough. Here is my final sentence: Tank is not too op and if you will remove tank kit, this will ruin the game. Remove str instead of tank. dot.
ur noob if you cant deal with str u have OP kit and you still die tank kit removed and str 2 added to game

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
LOL, I’m not noob. I can potrush with tank good, but I won’t it. Because I need to spend 15-20 minutes to make str (I‘m also making regen). Tank is not OP why you dont want to understand this??

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
PotPlayer234

PotPlayer234

LOL, I’m not noob. I can potrush with tank good, but I won’t it. Because I need to spend 15-20 minutes to make str (I‘m also making regen). Tank is not OP why you dont want to understand this??
why dont you want to understand that tank is op? oh rite u use tank kit so you cant judge normal