Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

bridges 3.0 update

PotPlayer234

hi guys I have list of new things to add to bridges I talk to dev about it lemme now what u think

• Archer kit nerf no more arrows u need to craft arrows urself now cuz too op kit
  • hero nerf now u get wooden sword and weakness 1 to proof skill
  • warrior nerf u get a stick now to craft ur own sword
  • swapper cooldown 50 secs cuz op
  • poisonman nerf u get 2 sec of poison 2
  • vampire nerf again
  • pyro new nerf u get only flint and steel, no more sword
  • tank kit removed cuz too op
  • medic kit removed cuz too op
  • nexus hp halfed to 50 cuz games take too long time
  • diamond and crystal get prot 3 iron armor on spawn like in skywars
  • gold pickaxes cannot be crafted now
  • donators spawn with gold eff 4 pick

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
I don't agree with any of these. Warrior kit is a normal kit for beginners. Hero kit is opening when you having 2500 kills and if you have 2500 kills, it's your right. Tank kit is my fav 😁 and it is not too op. You have slowness II and you only have a wooden sword. Gpicks are important for gpr and fast games. Archer is a noob kit already. Prot 3 iron armor? This must be a joke.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
PotPlayer234

PotPlayer234

I don't agree with any of these. Warrior kit is a normal kit for beginners. Hero kit is opening when you having 2500 kills and if you have 2500 kills, it's your right. Tank kit is my fav 😁 and it is not too op. You have slowness II and you only have a wooden sword. Gpicks are important for gpr and fast games. Archer is a noob kit already. Prot 3 iron armor? This must be a joke.
for beginner so it needs to be not strong + player need to learn to craft
ur argument for hero is only 2500 kills lol every1 has hero now its too op
u cant judge fairly cuz u are tank player urself its too OP so either tank removed or slowness 4
they end game too fast no more gold pick
its already in skywar why are you complain

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
Dude NO the game is perfect at the moment yes I’m a tank but I have stone sword and I’m making it myself. I’m nothing without my stone sword and I’m so fat because of slowness, so you can void me so easily. I'm tank kit's lawyer! btw I’m still disagree with other things. Warrior kit should have stone sword, why you need to craft it? This is not a survival game. And hero kit is so normal. There is not a problem.

Last edited:

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
I almost forgot, gpr is the best thing in the bridge, fast games are my favorite. And this is not skywars! This is an original game in jartex. I’m playing this game since 2014 and it was always perfect. We dont need a change.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
PotPlayer234

PotPlayer234

Dude NO the game is perfect at the moment yes I’m a tank but I have stone sword and I’m making it myself. I’m nothing without my stone sword and I’m so fat because of slowness, so you can void me so easily. I'm tank kit's lawyer! btw I’m still disagree with other things. Warrior kit should have stone sword, why you need to craft it? This is not a survival game. And hero kit is so normal. There is not a problem.
still too OP + cant void in all maps + campers + rushers + tank will be delete so stop defending tank its bad kit
tb is survival game learn to craft its game name is minecraft you craft sword ok hero kit not normal hero kit op so nerf

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
Ok dude, here’s a tactic: If you think that a kit is too OP; use it. Done.

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
And I want to add this: probably you’re a potrusher, so, you hate powerful kits because they can beat you. In my opinion, you should stop potrushing.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
PotPlayer234

PotPlayer234

Ok dude, here’s a tactic: If you think that a kit is too OP; use it. Done.
every time someone say dis u see the kit always get nerf they did with poison and vampire and healer and tank so when kit op u get nerf and tank still op so new nerf or remove kit

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
PotPlayer234

PotPlayer234

And I want to add this: probably you’re a potrusher, so, you hate powerful kits because they can beat you. In my opinion, you should stop potrushing.
pot rush take skill tank no skill pyro no skill u dont want people to use skill??!