Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Brains

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
What do you mean, 20% chance is 1 in 5
Yes u r right but it doesn't mean that you are guaranteed to get a brain every 5 kill.
What it means is every 5 kills most probable number of brains you going to get it is 1.

RatioNoob

Yes u r right but it doesn't mean that you are guaranteed to get a brain every 5 kill.
What it means is every 5 kills most probable number of brains you going to get it is 1.
No no no, I never said you'll get it in every 5th kill, I said you'll definitely get 1 brain in 5 kills you get, however that could be your 2nd kill, doesn't need to be 5th (I hope u understand what I mean)

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
No no no, I never said you'll get it in every 5th kill, I said you'll definitely get 1 brain in 5 kills you get, however that could be your 2nd kill, doesn't need to be 5th (I hope u understand what I mean)
No it still isn't guaranteed that you will get a brain in any of those 5 kills.
Infact if your drop rate is 0.2 then you have a 0.32768 chance that you won't get a brain in any of the five kills.

RatioNoob

No it still isn't guaranteed that you will get a brain in any of those 5 kills.
Infact if your drop rate is 0.2 then you have a 0.32768 chance that you won't get a brain in any of the five kills.
Bye sir, now you confused me ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘‹

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Bye sir, now you confused me ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘‹
If you still don't get it consider the surgeon joke.
Say there is a 50% chance of success to a patients surgery, so the family member says "then do it twice".
You get it now ?

RatioNoob

If you still don't get it consider the surgeon joke.
Say there is a 50% chance of success to a patients surgery, so the family member says "then do it twice".
You get it now ?
Lol that's a nice and kinda funny joke, the problem is I don't get it now. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Lol that's a nice and kinda funny joke, the problem is I don't get it now. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Same goes here but the chance of success i.e. the chance of brain drop is 20%, so you saying "then do it 5 times" hoping to get it 100% but thats not how probability works

RatioNoob

Same goes here but the chance of success i.e. the chance of brain drop is 20%, so you saying "then do it 5 times" hoping to get it 100% but thats not how probability works
I need help from my math teacher now bruh, thanks for giving me one reason to be excited about going to school after this holiday ๐Ÿ˜‚

However I think this is enough of our discussion, I don't want to get reported/warned/banned/muted first day ever posting something here :/
Have a good day