Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Brains

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
How to get more brains in bed wars?
For getting more brain you can increase brain drop chance with coins which goes up 85%
[Edit
I forgot to mention higher your rank, higher is ur upgradable brain drop chance.
Am diamond rank so for me its 85%
]
You can also max out your brain capacity that way you wont have to worry about it getting full and wasting
You can also win brain from mission and contracts

View: https://imgur.com/a/Y1qI3Kz

And finally the easiest way is to join/create a clan and get into good clan division which offer you a lot of brains at season end as reward
It also offers you coins which can be traded for brains at 80 coins / brain cost

If you want to learn how to get more coins check this post

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Yeetboi2840

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
For getting more brain you can increase brain drop chance with coins which goes up 85%
You can also max out your brain capacity that way you wont have to worry about it getting full and wasting

And finally the easiest way is to join/create a clan and get into good clan division which offer you a lot of brains at season end as reward
It also offers you coins which can be traded for brains at 80 coins / brain cost

Ohh thank you so much , but i can't increase the brain drop, for me maximum it was 65 %

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Ohh thank you so much , but i can't increase the brain drop, for me maximum it was 65 %
Oh my bad
I forgot to mention higher your rank, higher is ur upgradable brain drop chance.
Am diamond rank so for me its 85%

toxicosis

Donator
Donator

is there some kind of clan leaderboard, since I am looking for a good bedwars clan

RatioNoob

How to get more brains in bed wars?
You can buy them with bedwars coins or get them by killing people, there is 20% chance to get a brain when you kill someone (if you kill 5 people you will 100% get at least 1 brain), but you can also upgrade brain drop chance also with bedwars coins, so there will be more chances for you to get brain on a kill.