Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Brain Washer

IGN
DhruvCoolPlays
There are 3 Brains:

Bronze

Silver

Gold

Wanted to ask what rewards in which brain... I can grind accordingly then. Thanks in advance :)

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
It depends, brain washer is rigged, even if you open gold brain washer, you still get the stuffs that can be received with bronze washer too. So it's just a waste of brains to open higher end brain washers. Bronze contain items that are common rarity. Silver contains items that are epic rarity, legendary rarity on Gold.

MilkbikisPvP

I
It depends, brain washer is rigged, even if you open gold brain washer, you still get the stuffs that can be received with bronze washer too. So it's just a waste of brains to open higher end brain washers. Bronze contain items that are common rarity. Silver contains items that are epic rarity, legendary rarity on Gold.
I always get useless items if i chose gold

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
D
IGN
DhruvCoolPlays
Thanks a lot! Have a good day:)

vishwas1234

Donator
Donator
IGN
vishwas1234
I am not saying it's the best but I say it's bronze, silver and gold are not worthed at all