Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Bot Commands Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Minecraft Username:
MoudTage_

What is the suggestion about?
Bot Commands Channel

Description:
Hello,

This might have been suggested before, even denied not really sure, but anyway hear me out:

So we all know that on jartex discord we have many channel in which the most active ones are the Main_chat & Donators chat, I'd personally say that the #donators_chat is more active... So due to that reason some people find it fun to ruin conversations using bot commands, especially in the middle of conversations as you know the Jartex bot & Rythm work on commands that are executed on #donators_chat. Now Jartex bot is fine but this is basically about the Rythm bot.

So why don't we add a new channel called `bot_commands`? The idea of it is actually good and here's why, see some players might like send a 1lyrics x (an indian song) and spam the chat with that etc but if we add this channel the bot commands won't work anymore on donators, and even if they spam at #bot_commands, no one will care really as it isn't a communications channel. If we go deeper into development too, we can make it so any message that doesn't have the bot prefix gets autodeleted aswell.?here

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will help the lives of the damned, especially those that are annoying and have nothing to do in life.

Example of the shit that happens .

Extra Information:
If accepted I can do it myself, doesn't really need much work.

Last edited:

_Lowe

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Lowe
I've asked roda and chocz but mans ignored Huge +1

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
Minecraft Username:
MoudTage_

What is the suggestion about?
Bot Commands Channel

Description:
Hello,

This might have been suggested before, even denied not really sure, but anyway hear me out:

So we all know that on jartex discord we have many channel in which the most active ones are the Main_chat & Donators chat, I'd personally say that the #donators_chat is more active... So due to that reason some people find it fun to ruin conversations using bot commands, especially in the middle of conversations as you know the Jartex bot & Rythm work on commands that are executed on #donators_chat. Now Jartex bot is fine but this is basically about the Rythm bot.

So why don't we add a new channel called `bot_commands`? The idea of it is actually good and here's why, see some players might like send a 1lyrics x (an indian song) and spam the chat with that etc but if we add this channel the bot commands won't work anymore on donators, and even if they spam at #bot_commands, no one will care really as it isn't a communications channel. If we go deeper into development too, we can make it so any message that doesn't have the bot prefix gets autodeleted aswell.?here

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will help the lives of the damned, especially those that are annoying and have nothing to do in life.

Example of the shit that happens .

Extra Information:
If accepted I can do it myself, doesn't really need much work.
You see I would agree and upvote but it wouldn't currently impact me so im neutral

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MoudTage_

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Hello.
I acknowledge that this is a problem for you, but not me.
I only stated that ignoring them is the simplest fix, hence not avoiding your problem. I am also not ignoring, but providing another possible solution, which takes seconds.
If you can't ignore/stand them spamming long paragraphs, then just block them.
Hello, once again,!
I do realize that you didn't come across this issue, but this is what I mean, some people could be mobile users, they face this problem and it sucks more for them because of the infinite scrolling down. Also blocking the users won't help as its the bot that will be sending the messages, and let's say you're a Rythm bot user, blocking it won't be a solution, and Ignoring them isn't a Solution its avoidance.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MoudTage_

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, MoudTage_​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ MoudTage_

Status
Not open for further replies.