Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Bot Commands Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Minecraft Username:
MoudTage_

What is the suggestion about?
Bot Commands Channel

Description:
Hello,

This might have been suggested before, even denied not really sure, but anyway hear me out:

So we all know that on jartex discord we have many channel in which the most active ones are the Main_chat & Donators chat, I'd personally say that the #donators_chat is more active... So due to that reason some people find it fun to ruin conversations using bot commands, especially in the middle of conversations as you know the Jartex bot & Rythm work on commands that are executed on #donators_chat. Now Jartex bot is fine but this is basically about the Rythm bot.

So why don't we add a new channel called `bot_commands`? The idea of it is actually good and here's why, see some players might like send a 1lyrics x (an indian song) and spam the chat with that etc but if we add this channel the bot commands won't work anymore on donators, and even if they spam at #bot_commands, no one will care really as it isn't a communications channel. If we go deeper into development too, we can make it so any message that doesn't have the bot prefix gets autodeleted aswell.?here

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will help the lives of the damned, especially those that are annoying and have nothing to do in life.

Example of the shit that happens .

Extra Information:
If accepted I can do it myself, doesn't really need much work.

Last edited:

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
Reasons which were stated above by you

hermes9999

Donator
Donator
IGN
hermes9999
Minecraft Username:
MoudTage_

What is the suggestion about?
Bot Commands Channel

Description:
Hello,

This might have been suggested before, even denied not really sure, but anyway hear me out:

So we all know that on jartex discord we have many channel in which the most active ones are the Main_chat & Donators chat, I'd personally say that the #donators_chat is more active... So due to that reason some people find it fun to ruin conversations using bot commands, especially in the middle of conversations as you know the Jartex bot & Rythm work on commands that are executed on #donators_chat.

So why don't we add a new channel called `bot_commands`? The idea of it is actually good and here's why, see some players might like send a 1lyrics x (an indian song) and spam the chat with that etc but if we add this channel the bot commands won't work anymore on donators, and even if they spam at #bot_commands, no one will care really as it isn't a communications channel. If we go deeper into development too, we can make it so any message that doesn't have the bot prefix gets autodeleted aswell.?here

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will help the lives of the damned, especially those that are annoying and have nothing to do in life.

Example of the shit that happens .

Extra Information:
If accepted I can do it myself, doesn't really need much work.
take my +1. you have it all moud🙏

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MoudTage_

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Honestly, when a person asks to get help regarding lets say mmm
Person 1: Hey, Where can I appeal? I was banned for killaura and I admit using it.
Person 2: .appeal

Its easy to redirect the person directly to link by doing the command at main because redirecting him to bot commands will be kind of weird.

a fat -1
Hello there, thanks for your concern!
This suggestion was about the rythm bot.
Kind regards,

• Optimistic
Reactions: Yuu

bene_e

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
well, definitely agree, that will also be a +1 from me

NotKitkat

Donator
Donator
I chat in donators chat quite a ton and I do not notice people spoiling conversations there with rhythm or any other bot so I don't think it is worth the effort to implement a bot commands channel... It would rarely be used anyways.
Sorry but - 1 from me :(

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
I chat in donators chat quite a ton and I do not notice people spoiling conversations there with rhythm or any other bot so I don't think it is worth the effort to implement a bot commands channel... It would rarely be used anyways.
I wouldn't consider 800 messages a ton of talking

But -1 from me too, it does bother me at times but, having it more easily accessible comes above the disturbance. (for me atleast)

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
Neutral, I mean the simplest fix is ignoring them, but this can also work.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MoudTage_

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Neutral, I mean the simplest fix is ignoring them, but this can also work.
Hello there!
I do respect your opinions, however I find them illogical and void, invalid in a simpler way. You focused on avoiding the problem/ignoring it, that way you're also acknowledging that it exists. Effort wise it takes around 5-15mins to take.
So as a conclusion I don't see any valid point/argument regarding that matter.

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
Hello there!
I do respect your opinions, however I find them illogical and void, invalid in a simpler way. You focused on avoiding the problem/ignoring it, that way you're also acknowledging that it exists. Effort wise it takes around 5-15mins to take.
So as a conclusion I don't see any valid point/argument regarding that matter.
Hello.
I acknowledge that this is a problem for you, but not me.
I only stated that ignoring them is the simplest fix, hence not avoiding your problem. I am also not ignoring, but providing another possible solution, which takes seconds.
If you can't ignore/stand them spamming long paragraphs, then just block them.

Status
Not open for further replies.