Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Block dissapears

Status
Not open for further replies.

AimilDimitrak

IGN
AimilDimitrak
This is also happening when you try to break a block. Let's say that you want to change your bed's defense and this happens. This is also happening on SkyWars sometimes but it isn't for Bedwars. Versions and Lag may also cause them, I agree. I've tried using different tools but it doesn't make that much of a change. I will mostly stay to break/place a block rather than doing nothing.

ATMOSHPHERE

Addicted Member
IGN
ATMOSHPHERE
it happens while bridging i fall when i try to bridge and also when i get in void i get lag back and rarely come back.

Bange_king

IGN
Bangeking
Hello, whenever I try to speedbridge, The block below me dissapears. Please help
Sorry To hear that bro, But It may be your internet Connection Or the Server Lag so, if u every face same lags U can refresh the server, check ping and the internet connection

maulik1112

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
maulik1112
Hello LightningIsBack LightningIsBack

If you are experiencing lag while playing JartexNetwork, it is likely that either:
  1. Your internet isn't that great, try using ethernet or sitting close your router
  2. You live far away from where JartexNetwork is hosted (France)
  3. The server is lagging
  4. Use 1.8.9 because it has less bugs and glitches _crudekiller_ _crudekiller_ requesting thread lock and add solution or else...

_Lowe

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Lowe
Hello, whenever I try to speedbridge, The block below me dissapears. Please help
It used to happen So Often around like a month of 2 ago and it was so annoying. They fixed it I think and doesn't happen anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.