Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

block breaking bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

junkstove

My block-breaking numbers are not consistent and my leveling is really slow because of it. I have 1.3 million blocks broken but the level-up tab says I have 450 total broken blocks. It also limits my chances of competing in events.

Does anyone know why this is happening? or how I can fix this issue.

Solution
Community Assistance

Hello, junkstove.​
The level you are currently doing most likely requires you to break a certain amount of raw blocks, meaning these blocks have to be broken without any other enchants in mind.​
If you still encounter any other issues, please report them here: https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/bugreport/
For your reference, here is the link to our server rules JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.​

Kind Regards,​
~ ovq
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
J

junkstove

Ok, but even if I disable all of the enchants the number stays relatively the same. It goes up a couple every min but is not equal to what I am breaking

xvzx

Donator
Donator
IGN
xvzx
You may file a bug report if you truly believe this shouldn't be happening

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
My block-breaking numbers are not consistent and my leveling is really slow because of it. I have 1.3 million blocks broken but the level-up tab says I have 450 total broken blocks. It also limits my chances of competing in events.

hi there J junkstove ! can you try holding left click while looking at a block you can mine and holding a pickaxe, thanks!

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator

Hello,
If you think it's a bug , You can report the bug here - https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/bugreport/

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Community Assistance

Hello, junkstove.​
The level you are currently doing most likely requires you to break a certain amount of raw blocks, meaning these blocks have to be broken without any other enchants in mind.​
If you still encounter any other issues, please report them here: https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/bugreport/
For your reference, here is the link to our server rules JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.​

Kind Regards,​
~ ovq

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.