Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

bug missing claim blocks that been redeem

mr1szyy

i bought an claimblock up to 30kCB from /ah (bb8ez) as the seller, receive the item and redeem it, after the redeem it does registered on the the right panel and shown that i have 36000+ block everything was fine but things only happen after i logged out.. so after few hours i logged back in the server(survival) and i notice that the claimblock that i had redeem went back to 5k and the rest seem to be missing. did ask around how to fix this some people told me that it would be back after few hours but its already been days and i still have not receive it nor it appear. could staff/dev look it up what happen and could i get back the claimblock that missing or the in game money that used to purchased the item on /ah

ps i dont know what to post this bug so i post it here,
ps dont mind my english as i am bad at it

brasher21

Donator
Donator
IGN
brasher21
you can DM an Sr.Mod or Dev in hopes of them fixing your issue.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

mr1szyy

you can DM an Sr.Mod or Dev in hopes of them fixing your issue.
i dm one of jr.mod (cant remember the name) on the server about this and he/she told me to post it here or report a bug on the website. so far have not seen any sr.mod or dev online yet.

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
i bought an claimblock up to 30kCB from /ah (bb8ez) as the seller, receive the item and redeem it, after the redeem it does registered on the the right panel and shown that i have 36000+ block everything was fine but things only happen after i logged out.. so after few hours i logged back in the server(survival) and i notice that the claimblock that i had redeem went back to 5k and the rest seem to be missing. did ask around how to fix this some people told me that it would be back after few hours but its already been days and i still have not receive it nor it appear. could staff/dev look it up what happen and could i get back the claimblock that missing or the in game money that used to purchased the item on /ah

ps i dont know what to post this bug so i post it here,
ps dont mind my english as i am bad at it
Hi! I am happy to announce you have been scammed and there is fortunately nothing you can do. Better luck next time. I hope I helped, if I did then please leave a 5 star review.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

mr1szyy

Hi! I am happy to announce you have been scammed and there is fortunately nothing you can do. Better luck next time. I hope I helped, if I did then please leave a 5 star review.
how can it be a scam ? may i know how as it registered on the right penal? is it an dupe item?

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
how can it be a scam ? may i know how as it registered on the right penal? is it an dupe item?
Possibly. You should give up any chance of getting them back.