Attilaa_ New Member Joined May 3, 2021 Messages 1 Points 1 Age 21 May 3, 2021 #1 Ehy, I found a Blackhat Kit Voucher in Voting crates, but I can't go in the Blackhat Mine. Why? Thanks
Ehy, I found a Blackhat Kit Voucher in Voting crates, but I can't go in the Blackhat Mine. Why? Thanks
Solution ovq May 3, 2021 Hello Attilaa_, • The item you received only gives you the PvP kit for blackhat once, as the item name implies. The question has been Solved. Have fun playing on JartexNetwork! Kind regards, ~ ovq
Hello Attilaa_, • The item you received only gives you the PvP kit for blackhat once, as the item name implies. The question has been Solved. Have fun playing on JartexNetwork! Kind regards, ~ ovq
ovq Addicted Member Banned Donator Bug Finder I Respected Helping Hand II Loved Joined September 17, 2018 Messages 11,510 Points 315 Age 23 IGN ovq May 3, 2021 #2 Hello Attilaa_, • The item you received only gives you the PvP kit for blackhat once, as the item name implies. The question has been Solved. Have fun playing on JartexNetwork! Kind regards, ~ ovq Solution
Hello Attilaa_, • The item you received only gives you the PvP kit for blackhat once, as the item name implies. The question has been Solved. Have fun playing on JartexNetwork! Kind regards, ~ ovq