Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

between two 2 accounts

m_rabah19_

IGN
m_rabah19
Hello Everyone in JartexNetwork
I would like to ask that if I'm using a crack account someone take a made a premium with same user name which you have and if I buy smthing form the JartexNetwork store will I get the package in my crack account or the premium account will get it ( I hope nobody/anyone will give wrong information :) thanks! )

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
Yes you will. Jartex stores data with Usernames, not UUID. But you should have the same name as your cracked account in your premium account. This is important. (Example: if m_rabah19_ is your cracked account name, you should name your premium account m_rabah19_ as well.)
if I'm using a crack account someone take a made a premium with same user
If you mean, if any premium users can login through your name? then NO. It still requires your Jartex password.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
m_rabah19_

m_rabah19_

IGN
m_rabah19
Yes you will. Jartex stores data with Usernames, not UUID. But you should have the same name as your cracked account in your premium account. This is important. (Example: if m_rabah19_ is your cracked account name, you should name your premium account m_rabah19_ as well.)
If you mean, if any premium users can login through your name? then NO. It still requires your Jartex password.
so.. you mean If I join through a crack and already I have bought the package for that account so.. I will get it right?