Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Other Better staff/better server rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenRa

Minecraft Username:
FADE_DESTROYERS1

What is the suggestion about?
Better staff/better server rules

Description:
This is for every game mode: Instead of warning a player for for accusing someone of hacks, why don't you actually spectate the player and see if they are hacking. I was playing practice and 4 times I met an obvious hacker with 35+cps even after messaging the staff member he did not come and see. Finally, when another staff member came and assessed the player he told me he could not ban him because he is 'auto clicking' not using kill aura. Please fix the server rules and get staff members that actually want to help players and do not care about getting free items because they have the staff prefix. Thank you.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Make players want to play more because they know staff will actually care about making the server better

Extra Information:
#MakeTheServerGreatAgain #TeamRa

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
GoldenRa

GoldenRa

What if a player like me can not record in 720p then what do we do? Nothing therefore, the staff should be there to record

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello GoldenRa GoldenRa

Thank you for your interest by creating suggestion(s) for JartexNetwork.
Unfortunately, I'll be denying your suggestion due to;

• As stated above if you encounter a rule breaker, just report them with proof. Don't hackusate by calling them out in chat as that is a offical rule which will get you punished, Just type /staff and find whoever is online and ask them to spectate, if you've asked multiple times and they've not responded (You feel as the staff member is afk or ignoring) then report the staff member as well as the rule breaker. (PS: Staff members are REQUIRED to spectate the person you call out after warning you for hackusating, it's better to message a staff privately thou).

If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord at natty_sword#0001. Jartex Discord Server

Status
Not open for further replies.