Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Other Better staff/better server rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenRa

Minecraft Username:
FADE_DESTROYERS1

What is the suggestion about?
Better staff/better server rules

Description:
This is for every game mode: Instead of warning a player for for accusing someone of hacks, why don't you actually spectate the player and see if they are hacking. I was playing practice and 4 times I met an obvious hacker with 35+cps even after messaging the staff member he did not come and see. Finally, when another staff member came and assessed the player he told me he could not ban him because he is 'auto clicking' not using kill aura. Please fix the server rules and get staff members that actually want to help players and do not care about getting free items because they have the staff prefix. Thank you.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Make players want to play more because they know staff will actually care about making the server better

Extra Information:
#MakeTheServerGreatAgain #TeamRa

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Staff are doing their job as much as they could, true there is 3-4 staffs max sometimes and also 0 sometimes but there are 1k players++ and its hard to take care of in different gamemodes, if you want better rules, don't swear neither hackusate and use report forums instead.

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Them autoclicking and not using Kill Aura what .. This makes actually no sense if a staff said so.
We're already told to spectate the player hackusated in mainchat because players won't be accusing them of cheats without a reason so personally I do check the cheater etc etc.
Maybe because of the fact that third person users can't check cps and stuff and the cps is only for the players' scoreboard, maybe you should consider reporting the cheater autoclicking

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
GoldenRa

GoldenRa

Staff are doing their job as much as they could, true there is 3-4 staffs max sometimes and also 0 sometimes but there are 1k players++ and its hard to take care of in different gamemodes, if you want better rules, don't swear neither hackusate and use report forums instead.
The old staff could handle 700 players with 1 staff member by going to each game mode every 30 minutes and not have 7 staff on a game mode at once. Maybe the old staff rules were better :I

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
GoldenRa

GoldenRa

Maybe that is something Voodoo should consider adding :)

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
The staff are doing their jobs. I saw 4 staff members ban hackers in a 5-10 min period. The staff are doing their jobs.

If you think they are hacking record and report

Fugestlo

Addicted Member
IGN
Fugestlo
What about *Help the staff* a bit with recording itself and report it at the forums ?

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Lets be real, back in the days it was only playing in-game because we had such nolifes ditching on school 24/7.
Nowadays everyone (I personally) is busy with their personal life, school / college, in-real life relationships, work for their livings and their well being.
Things have changed, nowadays we help a lot more on Discord rather than just chilling in-game so that's a merit too.
If we're not able to cope up with the punishments then you are 101% wrong http://prntscr.com/o6kfvm (Natty_Sword's punishments, over 10,000)
Most of the staff members have a playtime of 1d+ / week which is pretty good if you look at it carefully.
Today around 7PM GMT there were around 9 staff members online in-game which seems insane to me and really really good genuinely, I'm just happy to see the team getting to work even if they're busy with their real lives and stuff.
And on my personal mindset the SrMods, Admins and the Owners themselves are really active, trying to improve the server day by day.
Moderating each and every gamemode will not really help tremendously, there are sweats who still chat report and that's literally the easiest thing ever to do on Forums.
Players look upto Staff members for help and experience and we're actually pretty good at that, us enjoying the server doesn't mean we're not working.

Pace

Donator
Donator
Here's the thing, if you see a hacker, don't hackusate or say anything too fast, just open your recording software record him and report him on forums, staff will review it. You don't need to panic to fast and hackusate him, If you do, that's not gonna help.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Just pm a staff that's online. Like andeh said, we do have to spectate even if the person is not hacking or is when someone accuses him. Also, only you and your opponent can see each others ms / Cps. So consider recording next time as your POV is required for autoclickers etc. We'll also ban if the cheater is obvious enough.

Have a nice day

Status
Not open for further replies.