Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Better Fireball Jumping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Layin_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Layin_

What is the suggestion about?
Better Fireball Jumping!

Description:
So while playing around in BedWars on the server I have noticed the lack of strategies that could be used when fireball jumping. Currently the way it works is it only knocks us vertically more than horizontally. What i'm suggesting is to increase the horizontal knockback of fireball jumping to allow players to go a bit farther rather than higher. I would also like to add that decreasing fall damage taken by tnt jumping and fireball jumping should greatly increase the experience of the players as it gives them more motivation to use these techniques.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It would make players come up with more interesting strategies when playing BedWars and add some more fun to using fireballs to escape situations rather than just fireballing users off a bridge.

Last edited:

AkashK

Donator
Donator
IGN
Akashk
+1 getting pulled towards fireballs while fire ball jumping is not cool . Screw gravity .

xxxxlilleed

IGN
xxxxlilleed
Minecraft Username:
Layin_

What is the suggestion about?
Better Fireball Jumping!

Description:
So while playing around in BedWars on the server I have noticed the lack of strategies that could be used when fireball jumping. Currently the way it works is it only knocks us vertically more than horizontally. What i'm suggesting is to increase the horizontal knockback of fireball jumping to allow players to go a bit farther rather than higher. I would also like to add that decreasing fall damage taken by tnt jumping and fireball jumping should greatly increase the experience of the players as it gives them more motivation to use these techniques.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It would make players come up with more interesting strategies when playing BedWars and add some more fun to using fireballs to escape situations rather than just fireballing users off a bridge.
plus from me i think this suggestion is great

Ger7

Totally agree +1 from me cuz if tnt jumps works then why dont fireball as well

Daksh599

IGN
Daksh599
+1
i once tried to escape from my opponent trying to fireball jump and it failed very bad

CallMehImo

+1 Reasons Stated Above
IGN: CallMeImo | Level 25 | Bedwars Speed/Schneller Bridger (Sometimes I Schneller bridge) | Bedwars ProNoobial (pro and noob)

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, Layin_​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Nirahz

Status
Not open for further replies.