Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Better Fireball Jumping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Layin_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Layin_

What is the suggestion about?
Better Fireball Jumping!

Description:
So while playing around in BedWars on the server I have noticed the lack of strategies that could be used when fireball jumping. Currently the way it works is it only knocks us vertically more than horizontally. What i'm suggesting is to increase the horizontal knockback of fireball jumping to allow players to go a bit farther rather than higher. I would also like to add that decreasing fall damage taken by tnt jumping and fireball jumping should greatly increase the experience of the players as it gives them more motivation to use these techniques.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It would make players come up with more interesting strategies when playing BedWars and add some more fun to using fireballs to escape situations rather than just fireballing users off a bridge.

Last edited:

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
Ok I Agree. When i throw a fireball it pushed me down. the only way to go more horizontally is to not jump and throw the fireball. This will make you jump 3-5 blocks and like 10 blocks horizontally. This post is true.

I agree the fireball jumping rn is super bad. I keep dying (and i know how to fb jump). Its super annoying too. +1

QB_poke

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
QB_poke
+1 i agree and the developers should totally increase the horizontal knockback of fireball jumping to allow players to go a bit farther rather than higher.

NotSharkGamer

+1 totally agreed and developers should fix that killing someone with fb should register as kill

KW_R07

Its also rly inconsistent so i agree cause it can lead to new better and fun strategies to use in bedwars which will make it the gameplay more fun imo

Motion_YT

+1 i agree and the developers should totally increase the horizontal knockback of fireball jumping to allow players to go a bit farther rather than higher.
+1 i support this too I think if this happened jartex would have a significant increase in players

BatPour

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Layin_

What is the suggestion about?
Better Fireball Jumping!

Description:
So as playing around in BedWars on the server I have noticed the lack of strategies that could be used when fireball jumping. Currently the way it works is it only knocks us vertically more than horizontally. What i'm suggesting is to increase the horizontal knockback of fireball jumping to allow players to go a bit farther rather than higher.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It would make players come up with more interesting strategies when playing BedWars and add some more fun to using fireballs to escape situations rather than just fireballing users off a bridge.
yeah that can be good and helpful +1

OakHades03

+1 u cant do much with the current mechanics of the fire ball except knock ppl off who are walking on bridges.
It would be really interesting if the fireballs did more knockback horizontally

Status
Not open for further replies.