Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Best strategy for duo?

Killer2005

Me and my friend made a strategy. When I collect 8 iron I give them to him and he rushes amain. And then I defend our bed and after that i rush with him. This strategy is really cool and we did 3/3

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
Yeah it's an good strategy. Although dropping 2 iron would better as you would be able to have enough iron to place wool on the bed, then help your teammate immediately

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
Me and my friend made a strategy. When I collect 8 iron I give them to him and he rushes amain. And then I defend our bed and after that i rush with him. This strategy is really cool and we did 3/3
After finishing ur first rush one go 1 side one go another it is a good start for duo and makes the game quiker

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
K

Killer2005

I see that you have good strategies, total skill. View attachment 19772
umm if i used hacks i would be kicked and that is not my skin xD. You try to expose but do it right. But where is the proof. I cant see any video. its just the console which kicked me. Lol pay for win DiAmOnD rank. You think you are the owner of this server. So poor kid. Also kid i have playing with you in random games a lot have you ever seen me hacking? xD poor cry more

draggex

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
umm if i used hacks i would be kicked and that is not my skin xD. You try to expose but do it right. But where is the proof. I cant see any video. its just the console which kicked me. Lol pay for win DiAmOnD rank. You think you are the owner of this server. So poor kid. Also kid i have playing with you in random games a lot have you ever seen me hacking? xD poor cry more
Is your ingame name not Killer2005?