Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

best strat?

LordPanos

what is the best strat to do at the start of the game? do you all protect bed then rush? maybe simply 12 iron rush? or do you wait for them to come to you and then rush them with their bridge?

dayssling

Donator
Donator
IGN
dayssling
Depends upon the map and isn't this like a repost? There is another same thread going on with the same question.

sammyxt

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
sammyxt
Depends on the map/ gamemode. If you're playing squads without a full party and the opponents seem pretty chill then I'd suggest waiting till 56 iron and getting all the tools and 64 blocks. If you're doing duos(again assuming you're playing with a random) then the best thing to do would be to get your first rush out of the game as soon as possible by rushing instantly(same for solos).
Also no, there is no point for every team member to protect the bed. Let one person cover it and if there are enemy players incoming you should probably come back to base and help protect the bed.
Always try to get your bridges over the opponents' bridges, don't let them control the way you get in and out of your base. As soon as you get enough blocks you should start bridging to either the diamond gen or mid depending on the map(make sure you don't flatbridge ^_^).

Insane_Shubh

Donator
Donator
IGN
Insane_Shubh
For me, it is a fast rush as it is good because people don't get time to get stacked and I guess that is how most people say.

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Depends upon the map and isn't this like a repost? There is another same thread going on with the same question.
lmao there is ig smone posted a thread asking ppl their go to strats wrlds so small yk

vishwas1234

Donator
Donator
IGN
vishwas1234
If the map is small like mushroom, mario kind of maps, i suggest you to rush as soon as possible.

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
what is the best strat to do at the start of the game? do you all protect bed then rush? maybe simply 12 iron rush? or do you wait for them to come to you and then rush them with their bridge?
first of all, i do put wool def ok no matter how noob the side rush is i do put my single layer wool def cus i love my bed i don want someone to cross-map me while m fighting my side rush, especially in maps like saloon omg they don't even know the maps literally diagonal rush and sm dumbos decide to side rush your base cus why not .......well idk why ppl get overconfident and just rush with their bedwide open i saw many of those nerds die to the void or getting 2v1 in the end ....

well
coming to the strat just cover ur bed and rush w wooden swrd ....wooden sword is good enough as long as the opponent doesn't match ur skill
after taking out first rush get diamonds then prot n sharp then ems and if u hv sm free time in between get sm more beds just learn to get stacked up along with pushing players cus ii hv seen players who keep pushing others and they then end up getting finaled cus they didn't get stacked up enough while others did in the meantime ............well that's the rule for solos , and duos and for clutch games in quads ig tho i don prefer pushing other teams when am clutching quads cus i prefer the teams fighting amongst each other while i get stacked ....

Jangrodath

i usaly protect bed with wood and endstone

Min1Gahmer

IGN
Min1Gahmer
I just rush, but it depends in the skills and capabilities of the player.