Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Best Staff

bangmanijak

I do have to agree that the staff team is amazing, respectable, efficient, clever and have a great sense of humour. The staff are fun and bubbly in events and all together which I really like about the staff team. Even the new staff members who are trials and helpers really fit in and they add their personalities to the whole team. I don't play any other servers beside Jartex but when I used to play in other servers back in the past the staff there were great but this server has the best staff by far in my opinion. Some people may disagree but I personally think that they do an amazing job as staff and are such a great staff team together. I do have to admit that I have a few favourites in the staff team haha (no offence to any staff member) but I'm not going to list them out. Just kidding. All the staff members are great and amazing at their jobs and I think they are by far one of the best staff teams throughout my years of playing. This is just my opinion about the staff team so if anyone disagrees this is my opinion haha. Feel free to disagree though. I'm not going to make anyone agree.
I have strange feeling your english teacher is part of the staff.

S

Shayy

I have strange feeling your english teacher is part of the staff.
Hahahaa lmao, by the way there's an "a" in between 'have' and 'strange'. :> Well, grammar doesn't really matter online unless it's on your online classes or when typing work/essays.

bangmanijak

Hahahaa lmao, by the way there's an "a" in between 'have' and 'strange'. :> Well, grammar doesn't really matter online unless it's on your online classes or when typing work/essays.
I wrote that in a hurry, but thanks for pointing out.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
lmao I was only kidding, spelling doesn't matter that much online, but no problem
It doesn't matter , but sometimes you should care about them here in forum

S

Shayy

It doesn't matter , but sometimes you should care about them here in forum
Spelling is important in some cased for example. When applying for staff/builder/twitch etc. , writing any appeal, password reset requests, reporting a player and when writing suggestions. There are a few more that I could list out but I'm a bit tired at the moment. :>