Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Best Staff

ethandh123

I've never seen a server with such respectable staff and nice staff. So Staff do u

S

Shayy

I do have to agree that the staff team is amazing, respectable, efficient, clever and have a great sense of humour. The staff are fun and bubbly in events and all together which I really like about the staff team. Even the new staff members who are trials and helpers really fit in and they add their personalities to the whole team. I don't play any other servers beside Jartex but when I used to play in other servers back in the past the staff there were great but this server has the best staff by far in my opinion. Some people may disagree but I personally think that they do an amazing job as staff and are such a great staff team together. I do have to admit that I have a few favourites in the staff team haha (no offence to any staff member) but I'm not going to list them out. Just kidding. All the staff members are great and amazing at their jobs and I think they are by far one of the best staff teams throughout my years of playing. This is just my opinion about the staff team so if anyone disagrees this is my opinion haha. Feel free to disagree though. I'm not going to make anyone agree.

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
I do have to agree that the staff team is amazing, respectable, efficient, clever and have a great sense of humour. The staff are fun and bubbly in events and all together which I really like about the staff team. Even the new staff members who are trials and helpers really fit in and they add their personalities to the whole team. I don't play any other servers beside Jartex but when I used to play in other servers back in the past the staff there were great but this server has the best staff by far in my opinion. Some people may disagree but I personally think that they do an amazing job as staff and are such a great staff team together. I do have to admit that I have a few favourites in the staff team haha (no offence to any staff member) but I'm not going to list them out. Just kidding. All the staff members are great and amazing at their jobs and I think they are by far one of the best staff teams throughout my years of playing. This is just my opinion about the staff team so if anyone disagrees this is my opinion haha. Feel free to disagree though. I'm not going to make anyone agree.
The amount of cap and simping holy shit

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
That's true man, everything works perfect on the server and the staff team will always be there for you, available and supportive.

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
G

Gusto

nice essay, lol

DaddyZoiko

Donator
Donator
okay surely didnt expect that.