Moski123 Donator Donator Approved Active Reporter Bug Finder I Typer II Joined May 4, 2020 Messages 1,200 Points 178 Age 26 August 1, 2020 #51 salti said: hackers are trash Click to expand... I hope this hackers will be gone so there will be equality to all players.
salti said: hackers are trash Click to expand... I hope this hackers will be gone so there will be equality to all players.
salti Active Member Starter Typer Typer II Joined May 25, 2019 Messages 611 Points 37 Age 25 August 1, 2020 #52 Moski123 said: I hope this hackers will be gone so there will be equality to all players. Click to expand... their so easy to beat it doesn't even count
Moski123 said: I hope this hackers will be gone so there will be equality to all players. Click to expand... their so easy to beat it doesn't even count