Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bedwars Winstreak

Modena__

Donator
Donator
IGN
TotallyNotLeo
Recently, i've started playing bedwars a whole lot more than I usually do and without even noticing, my go-to team and I have got about a 21 win streak in quads.

The win streak still stands today and I was thinking of breaking the record win streak for quads. Anyone here know what the record streak is? If so please let me know and i'll be prepared to set my bar.

salti

Recently, i've started playing bedwars a whole lot more than I usually do and without even noticing, my go-to team and I have got about a 21 win streak in quads.

The win streak still stands today and I was thinking of breaking the record win streak for quads. Anyone here know what the record streak is? If so please let me know and i'll be prepared to set my bar.
Check my recent forums post

peepeecacatoz

I think it's 180, I too was going for the record my team was so close our winstreak got sniped by hackers at 121

Moski123

Donator
Donator
You will be stopped by the hackers and will ruin your win streak