Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bedwars Winstreak

Modena__

Donator
Donator
IGN
TotallyNotLeo
Recently, i've started playing bedwars a whole lot more than I usually do and without even noticing, my go-to team and I have got about a 21 win streak in quads.

The win streak still stands today and I was thinking of breaking the record win streak for quads. Anyone here know what the record streak is? If so please let me know and i'll be prepared to set my bar.

GRaction47

IGN
Panteliss
being such a retard LMFAO
bro you calling me a retard but you re saying i should get banned for no reason, you also use ''LMFAO'' in 2020 like a 12 yo
keep reporting like a good server piggy

GrandGambler

Just make a thread and say that you got [number] winstreak and it is the highest!! Everyone who would have more winstreak will definitely show up. šŸ¤£

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
Heh...hehehe.... yeah uh goodluck winnin 1800 games in a row with hackers. (technoblade's winstreak in quads i believe)

Well that requires a staff (Helper+) to play with you so that he/she can ban the cheaters on the spot therefore preserving your winstreak. Because going with a party full of pros sometimes do not work out easily because there are many blatant hackers out there.

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
Oh, you all mean on Jartex? Then yeah, I think like 100 - 110 wins in a row.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Modena__

Modena__

Donator
Donator
IGN
TotallyNotLeo
Already lost the streak at 31. Got rained on by 2 hackers oof