Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Bedwars Upgrade able Tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenon

Minecraft Username:
Zenonzking​

What is the suggestion about?
Bedwars Upgrade able Tools​

Description:
I want to suggest that upgradeable tools should be added and their price should be lower than before
this is because while playing 4V4V4V4 people often buy pickaxes and axes in the beginning and the price of the tools is too high and they cannot buy the higher-level tools and the price of shears should be a bit lower in solos and doubles. And I want to suggest something else in the game mode triples the teams should be 4, not 8 there will be too many players to rush a team even if 2 rushes and 1 defends if the other team from the other side will rush with 3 people then their bed is gone so that is why there should be 4 teams instead of 8.

and can u please add bridge eggs?).​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will improve the Jartex Network because Many people want this and they won't just go to other servers that have these features. the people who left will also join, with those features players of JartexNetwork will have better experience in playing and will bring more players to play with them and I hope the suggestion and I have gave will be looked at. And thank you for the great server​

Extra Information:
I don't have any extra info I am sorry if the explanation is not good or the suggestion is not good.​

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Zenon​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good afternoon,
chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.