Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Bedwars Upgrade able Tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenon

Minecraft Username:
Zenonzking​

What is the suggestion about?
Bedwars Upgrade able Tools​

Description:
I want to suggest that upgradeable tools should be added and their price should be lower than before
this is because while playing 4V4V4V4 people often buy pickaxes and axes in the beginning and the price of the tools is too high and they cannot buy the higher-level tools and the price of shears should be a bit lower in solos and doubles. And I want to suggest something else in the game mode triples the teams should be 4, not 8 there will be too many players to rush a team even if 2 rushes and 1 defends if the other team from the other side will rush with 3 people then their bed is gone so that is why there should be 4 teams instead of 8.

and can u please add bridge eggs?).​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will improve the Jartex Network because Many people want this and they won't just go to other servers that have these features. the people who left will also join, with those features players of JartexNetwork will have better experience in playing and will bring more players to play with them and I hope the suggestion and I have gave will be looked at. And thank you for the great server​

Extra Information:
I don't have any extra info I am sorry if the explanation is not good or the suggestion is not good.​

Mykkull

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Hey Zenon Zenon ,
I'll be giving you a downvote.

while playing 4V4V4V4 people often buy pickaxes and axes in the beginning and the price of the tools is too high
You can always buy a wood pickaxe, it only costs 10 iron and I agree they should lower the price of the shears. It's too expensive.
the game mode triples the teams should be 4, not 8 there will be too many players to rush a team even if 2 rushes and 1 defends if the other team from the other side will rush with 3 people then their bed is gone so that is why there should be 4 teams instead of 8.
I disagree with this. I know you're talking about Hypixel's trios. That's Hypixel and this is Jartex, no one has problems with the teams in trios. If you really want 4 teams, play quads no one is forcing you to play trios.
and can u please add bridge eggs?
No, this already been suggested and it got denied.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
I want to suggest that upgradeable tools should be added and their price should be lower than before
No. We don't copy stuff on the jartex server.
this is because while playing 4V4V4V4 people often buy pickaxes and axes in the beginning and the price of the tools is too high and they cannot buy the higher-level tools and the price of shears should be a bit lower in solos and doubles.
Its 10 iron for wood tools and they fare pretty well. Im 4's I'd suggest wait until you get 36-40 iron before bridging.
the price of shears should be a bit lower in solos and doubles
No, its completely good at the current price, I'm actually a player who buys shears every round in solos and duos, its good at that price. Maybe reduce it in trips and quads but I don't see price reductions exclusive for trips and quads being a thing
the game mode triples the teams should be 4, not 8 there will be too many players to rush a team even if 2 rushes and 1 defends if the other team from the other side will rush with 3 people then their bed is gone so that is why there should be 4 teams instead of 8.
Thats what makes jartex unique, 3's is a complicated gamemode with a ton of players, whoever is fast and better wins the game.
and can u please add bridge eggs?).
Hell nah

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Zenon

Zenon

No. We don't copy stuff on the jartex server.

Its 10 iron for wood tools and they fare pretty well. Im 4's I'd suggest wait until you get 36-40 iron before bridging.

No, its completely good at the current price, I'm actually a player who buys shears every round in solos and duos, its good at that price. Maybe reduce it in trips and quads but I don't see price reductions exclusive for trips and quads being a thing

Thats what makes jartex unique, 3's is a complicated gamemode with a ton of players, whoever is fast and better wins the game.

Hell nah
So you said you don't copy then why did you add fireballs,silverfish, KB stick(slapper), and iron golems???

AutumnBomb1111

Donator
Donator
So you said you don't copy then why did you add fireballs,silverfish, KB stick(slapper), and iron golems???
As you can see the prices of them are not as same as hypickel. Also that does not mean copying. Every single bedwars server has this cause they are like necessary for a bedwars server.
Its like you are asking why did you add wool, bed and air when you said you were not copying

Even if what you said was right.
Jartex stopped feeding on other server's ideas long ago.

Hope you have a great day/night!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Zenon

Zenon

As you can see the prices of them are not as same as hypickel. Also that does not mean copying. Every single bedwars server has this cause they are like necessary for a bedwars server.
Its like you are asking why did you add wool, bed and air when you said you were not copying

Even if what you said was right.
Jartex stopped feeding on other server's ideas long ago.

Hope you have a great day/night!
Please stop everyone has TOLD WE DONT COPY

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
You can say that for all servers hypixel has creative? So does 100 other servers, hypixel has skyblock so does 100 other servers. Hypixel doesn't own bedwars. There are items which make the game interesting and they have to be added. It doesn't mean that everything hypixel does we should do too. We are an independent server not a hypixel ripoff, we dont follow whatever hypixel does, if you want such a server there are plenty others out there. Hypixel gave bedwars a base and we change it according to our liking

Rasesh

Donator
Donator
I agree with Mykkull Mykkull . Except for shears, the price of everything is pretty well balanced. Also, triples is supposed to be chaotic, and people enjoy it for the same. I have decided to go with a -1.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Zenon

Zenon

I agree with Mykkull Mykkull . Except for shears, the price of everything is pretty well balanced. Also, triples is supposed to be chaotic, and people enjoy it for the same. I have decided to go with a -1.
what the heck Is supposed to be-1?

Status
Not open for further replies.