Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [BedWars] staffs please respond!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
max_pvpz
What is your suggestion about?:
staffs please respond!!!
What section is this suggestion for?:
BedWars
Describe your suggestion:
i have read through a lot off players suggestions which really makes u wise if it was added to the server so i want any staff out there to respond to this suggestions
1. leaderboard
2.uses of coins
3.victory dance
4.new maps
5.last minute mobs eg:enderdradon
6.replacement of wood sword after buying a new one
7.command for reporting hackers
8.better lobby
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
attract more plyers
Is there anything else we should know?:
no

Didgerido

Addicted Member
Half of these ideas sound like a recreation of a very popular server (May begin with an H...), and a command to report hackers won’t ever be added, as a lot of people would just abuse it for non-important reasons. Reporting a hacker is very easy, as you just upload evidence to Youtube and fill-out a form on the forum that takes two minutes to do. Because of this, I’ve decided to vote -1.

_Hey__

Donator
Donator
Half of these ideas sound like a recreation of a very popular server (May begin with an H...), and a command to report hackers won’t ever be added, as a lot of people would just abuse it for non-important reasons. Reporting a hacker is very easy, as you just upload evidence to Youtube and fill-out a form on the forum that takes two minutes to do. Because of this, I’ve decided to vote -1.

Markeyyy

Addicted Member
They are all already suggested as you said, no need to do the same thing twice, staff tries their best to respond them.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Same , but i will be neutral for now

Kwart

Addicted Member
(Suggestion - Denied)

Hello there,

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.

I have reviewed your suggestion and have decided to deny it due to the following reasons:
  • Please submit your own suggestions, all of these were suggested already.

Kind regards,

Kwart
Jartex Network Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.