Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Internal BedWars [BedWars] Spawn Protection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donthackplsty

Minecraft Username:
Donthackplsty

What is the suggestion about?
Spawn Protection

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
BedWars

Description:
Spawn Protection is really needed because people Trap someone IN THERE OWN BASE and break there bed. Example:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_izXglKvRQ(this was originally a hacker report he got banned) as you can see he trapped me. You like:but you can just break the wool. no no no sometimes people trap with endstone and other blocks. You be like again. Just buy a pickaxe but thats not the case everytime sometimes they trap you right where you spawn and you have acces to nothing

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will make the game more fair

VarSnake

+1 Because they some farm kills and by kills you get brains and thats like free right if u had spawn protection you could atleast fight back

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Donthackplsty

Donthackplsty

Just as they spawn in you can easily jump crit them 2 times and they already lost alot of their health. Now imagine doing that with prot 2 iron armor and sharpness 1 iron sword. I'v admit to have done this in Bedwars to farm kills and I have never died in the process doing this. It's completely unfair and should be changed. If you don't believe me just try it one game and you will make a player rage quit. I don't know about the trapping thing but people who farm kills are annoying.

+1
+1 Because they some farm kills and by kills you get brains and thats like free right if u had spawn protection you could atleast fight back
Yes, this should be accepted cause i see many people gaining so many kills just from spawn killing, so they can get on the leaderboards. :/
Thank you

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
It's getting unfair. I agree +1

hunter101

I agree with you and I think they have to make players unable to placeplace blocks on spawn territory

Status
Not open for further replies.