Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bedwars slow generator

fixs_x

Does anyone notice how slow the generator in bedwars are? I mean its not really a big deal, but it just sometimes when u play with some random people and they just taking all the resources is just annoying, like cant they make it a bit faster? 🤔

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Yea, "stacked" forgot about people being annoying with fireballs and bows at the start of the game, cant they just rush? lol can u imagine spending like 30 minutes playing the game because of campers, lol
They don’t need to rush if they don’t want to
Its not about that, its about resource, like can u imagine getting tnt rush by other teams and u die, and u need blocks, and the generator is slow at that time, think about it, because like the generator give like 1 iron at the time, and how much time has been waste and your bed probably destroyed
How do u get tnt rushed the enemy doesn’t have any blocks yet, some maps you can’t even get to the other base with only a tnt jump

pablobreadmc

Donator
Donator
IGN
pablobreadmc
Can you actually think??? No one buys endstone first rush it’s a waste and if ur waiting 24 iron of course they’re gonna rush u
i disagree with that.
I and my friends when we grind quadrable we use endstone wood and wool on top it only costs 32 iron and 4 gold and you can get it before people even bridge to middle.

Kpwy

Does anyone notice how slow the generator in bedwars are? I mean its not really a big deal, but it just sometimes when u play with some random people and they just taking all the resources is just annoying, like cant they make it a bit faster? 🤔
I think they should make it so it sends the item to both players instead of just one and not make it faster, that would be a lot easier.

5hero5

Its not about that, its about resource, like can u imagine getting tnt rush by other teams and u die, and u need blocks, and the generator is slow at that time, think about it, because like the generator give like 1 iron at the time, and how much time has been waste and your bed probably destroyed
I totally agree with you. In my opinion, Hypixel has done better with generators than servers like JartexNetwork but I do believe it can be better

Kpwy

I totally agree with you. In my opinion, Hypixel has done better with generators than servers like JartexNetwork but I do believe it can be better
That is true but I still like to stay on jartex as I like it more

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
i disagree with that.
I and my friends when we grind quadrable we use endstone wood and wool on top it only costs 32 iron and 4 gold and you can get it before people even bridge to middle.
I’m talking about solos doubles and triples not about quads that’s completely different

Reactions: Yuu

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
I think it should be made little bit faster. Hypixel's bedwars is very popular and has a much faster gen.

Nevin

What I am saying is just put a limit in gold and iron . For example , iron stops generating after 64 iron and gold stops generating after 20 . Just make it a fast gen and just put a limit to the spawn.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
End of topic Increase gen speed in 4s thats it takes so long like tfff. Other all are alright tbh