Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bedwars slow generator

fixs_x

Does anyone notice how slow the generator in bedwars are? I mean its not really a big deal, but it just sometimes when u play with some random people and they just taking all the resources is just annoying, like cant they make it a bit faster? 🤔

Dumpking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Dumpking
On normal hypixel or bedwars servers the iron and gold should be 16/4 but we get 16/2 for some reason

Awesome_R

Its not about that, its about resource, like can u imagine getting tnt rush by other teams and u die, and u need blocks, and the generator is slow at that time, think about it, because like the generator give like 1 iron at the time, and how much time has been waste and your bed probably destroyed
well that all relys on how your strategy is, try looking around to see if anyone is building to you and get the right amount of stuff to counter him

NumbSkull7896

I disagree. I think the generator is perfectly fine. On some servers its way too fast and some servers its way too slow. I think the one on jartex is perfectly in the middle.
Well It Takes About A Second To Spawn 1 iron So If It Would At Least Be Reduced To 0.75 Or Even 0.5 Seconds It Would Be Better
Well This Is My Opinion