Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bedwars slow generator

fixs_x

Does anyone notice how slow the generator in bedwars are? I mean its not really a big deal, but it just sometimes when u play with some random people and they just taking all the resources is just annoying, like cant they make it a bit faster? 🤔

G

Gusto

yes but I kinda like it, because if they increased speed of generators then people would be stacked you know, also "economy" (if we can call it like that in bedwars) is important thing.

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Does anyone notice how slow the generator in bedwars are? I mean its not really a big deal, but it just sometimes when u play with some random people and they just taking all the resources is just annoying, like cant they make it a bit faster? 🤔
It’s meant to balance the game out and make sure that ppl don’t get an iron sword first rush it also reduces fireballs

salti

yes but I kinda like it, because if they increased speed of generators then people would be stacked you know, also "economy" (if we can call it like that in bedwars) is important thing.
I don't like it since it makes games take longer for sweats and there's less things you can do

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
apparently they made generators faster in quadruples but I haven't noticed it yet

Awesome_R

I disagree. I think the generator is perfectly fine. On some servers its way too fast and some servers its way too slow. I think the one on jartex is perfectly in the middle.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
fixs_x

fixs_x

Yea, "stacked" forgot about people being annoying with fireballs and bows at the start of the game, cant they just rush? lol can u imagine spending like 30 minutes playing the game because of campers, lol

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
fixs_x

fixs_x

I disagree. I think the generator is perfectly fine. On some servers its way too fast and some servers its way too slow. I think the one on jartex is perfectly in the middle.
Its not about that, its about resource, like can u imagine getting tnt rush by other teams and u die, and u need blocks, and the generator is slow at that time, think about it, because like the generator give like 1 iron at the time, and how much time has been waste and your bed probably destroyed

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
fixs_x

fixs_x

It’s meant to balance the game out and make sure that ppl don’t get an iron sword first rush it also reduces fireballs
Hmm yes, how about quick protection around the bed? wool? imagine, if u play with random people, they just flat bridge to mid, some random dudes will easily break the bed before u even got enough gold or iron to buy some good defence, and some people wont even share like whatt

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Hmm yes, how about quick protection around the bed? wool? imagine, if u play with random people, they just flat bridge to mid, some random dudes will easily break the bed before u even got enough gold or iron to buy some good defence, and some people wont even share like whatt
Can you actually think??? No one buys endstone first rush it’s a waste and if ur waiting 24 iron of course they’re gonna rush u