Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars [BedWars] ShopAutoChangeSword

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsHarr3y

Minecraft Username:
ItsHarrey
What is your suggestion about?:
ShopAutoChangeSword
What section is this suggestion for?:
BedWars
Describe your suggestion:
After buying sword, the wooden sword will not change to the sword that I bought. I need to arrange it by opening my inventory and that will be so slow because when enemy is coming i cannot defend my bed with a better sword because i need to arrange it. I suggest that after buying a new sword form shop, auto change the sword form inventory to the new sword bought.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
This will help player to defend or attack enemy fater and they will be happy. In this case, they will play more on bedwars

egeng55

At first glance this seems like a great idea, however, at closer inspection I believe that you should have the option to choose what weapon you fight with.

Neutral for now.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
At first glance this seems like a great idea, however, at closer inspection I believe that you should have the option to choose what weapon you fight with.

Neutral for now.
i agree , Neutral

KANGREW

Neutral for now.

It makes it bit more sense to fight someone with a sword that has higher damage.... This does need to get implemented but only from wooden sword to stone sword.
+1

Anyara

It makes it bit more sense to fight someone with a sword that has higher damage.... This does need to get implemented but only from wooden sword to stone sword.
+1
This could be one idea. Wooden swords are useless, because you can always get another upon respawn.

As far as I know, the only issues with this suggestion would be that
a) if you lose your sword (you drop it somehow into the void?) you wouldn't have backup,
b) you wouldn't have time to put your previous sword into a chest for safekeeping.

a) is somewhat of a rare scenario and sort of your fault to be honest. b) seems like the main issue to me. Neutral for now.

KANGREW

This could be one idea. Wooden swords are useless, because you can always get another upon respawn.

As far as I know, the only issues with this suggestion would be that
a) if you lose your sword (you drop it somehow into the void?) you wouldn't have backup,
b) you wouldn't have time to put your previous sword into a chest for safekeeping.

a) is somewhat of a rare scenario and sort of your fault to be honest. b) seems like the main issue to me. Neutral for now.

as for problem a, if you drop your sword, it'll just get replaced with the wooden one

Status
Not open for further replies.