Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Bedwars Scoreboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z_xdd

Minecraft Username:
Z_xdd​

What is the suggestion about?
Bedwars Scoreboard​

Description:
I have been facing this problem for a long time. The teams on the scoreboard are not in the same order as the bases are and this creates a lot of problems in deciding who to rush next or who will rush you next. I would like to suggest that you pls make the make the teams in the scoreboard in the order of the bases.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will help people a lot in game, especially for solos and duo's players .​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Z

Z_xdd

yes, but i think you're missing the point. i'm fine with a different scoreboard layout, like the one i mentioned a few posts above, but not all maps will be positively affected by it. the maps that don't follow that specific layout won't be changed, so the scoreboard would look a bit weird there. nonetheless, i think thats a fine sacrifice to make
they could make specific scoreboards for those maps cause as long as they are in order with the map layouts, the major issue will be resolved.
If not then as you said it is a fine sacrifice to make

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello Z_xdd,

After Reviewing your Suggestion, I decided to give it a -1.

● No need for this, that's why you can see the map before the game starts.​

Kind Regards,
~ShirakamiKazuo

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
I am not sure if I understand clearly what u said but I think all u need to do is press tab

maulik1112

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
maulik1112
ShirakamiKazuo ShirakamiKazuo mamboss mamboss CarrotGamingYT CarrotGamingYT
You don't seem to know about this feature I see, scoreboard utilisation is very important in bedwars search intel edits and watch the video titled 'The #1 tip for winning solo bedwars' and then you maybe will understand the use of scoreboard.

Last edited:

XstreamSpeed

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
XstreamSpeed
All of this, AKA Nirahz Nirahz speaking with Z Z_xdd

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Z

Z_xdd

Hello Z_xdd,

After Reviewing your Suggestion, I decided to give it a -1.

● No need for this, that's why you can see the map before the game starts.​

Kind Regards,
~ShirakamiKazuo
DO you remember the layout throughout the match???
WHat i mean to say here is that this scoreboard thing dosent make the game unplayable but it just causes a little inconvinience.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Z

Z_xdd

ShirakamiKazuo ShirakamiKazuo mamboss mamboss CarrotGamingYT CarrotGamingYT
You don't seem to know about this feature I see, scoreboard utilisation is very important in bedwars search intel edits and watch the video titled 'The #1 tip for winning solo bedwars' and then you maybe will understand the use of scoreboard.
yea exactly
I am not sure if I understand clearly what u said but I think all u need to do is press tab
what i mean to say is that matching the scoreboard with the layout of the map will help a lot in analyzing the game and how it will proceed.
Especially for solos and duo's players. If you use the scoreboard correctly, you can figure out your next potential rush or threat.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Negative feedback from the community

Amarr

Donator
Donator
IGN
Pakistani_
I would actually love to see this update in game since it will make the matches go pretty smooth since you know who is gonna rush whom so you can target those who took out their first rush and for example it will be pretty easier if i wanted to go to Red base but i would have to look everywhere to find the base as the scoreboard isn't showing the teams correctly either i have to search the base or go to mid to find it.
I hope you get what im trying to explain here

Status
Not open for further replies.