Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Bedwars Scoreboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z_xdd

Minecraft Username:
Z_xdd​

What is the suggestion about?
Bedwars Scoreboard​

Description:
I have been facing this problem for a long time. The teams on the scoreboard are not in the same order as the bases are and this creates a lot of problems in deciding who to rush next or who will rush you next. I would like to suggest that you pls make the make the teams in the scoreboard in the order of the bases.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will help people a lot in game, especially for solos and duo's players .​

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
clockwise or counterclockwise? clockwise would be:

red
blue
yellow
green
white
pink
aqua
gray

but it's not the same on all maps, so either those maps would get pulled out of rotation, or youll have to live with the scoreboard being wrong

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Z

Z_xdd

clockwise would be fine
and as for the position of the bases on the maps are the same for almost all the maps so they could pull these maps out of change the positions of the bases to match the scoreboard.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
clockwise would be fine
and as for the position of the bases on the maps are the same for almost all the maps so they could pull these maps out of change the positions of the bases to match the scoreboard.
agree partly on the second part, as most of the maps that have different positions are a bit older, and it would most likely result in players getting confused why red's first rush is suddenly blue, instead of i don't know gray or something

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Z

Z_xdd

agree partly on the second part, as most of the maps that have different positions are a bit older, and it would most likely result in players getting confused why red's first rush is suddenly blue, instead of i don't know gray or something
ikr half the time i have to crank up my
ikr i mean i am confused half the game of who to rush and have to crank up my render distance to 16 chunks to see who's next is gone or still there.
overall it will help a lot in knowing the estimated position of the players and whats gonna happen next in the game

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
ikr half the time i have to crank up my

ikr i mean i am confused half the game of who to rush and have to crank up my render distance to 16 chunks to see who's next is gone or still there.
overall it will help a lot in knowing the estimated position of the players and whats gonna happen next in the game
well yeah but that's not what i meant, changing the scoreboard will of course be helpful but we can't change maps to fit a potential new scoreboard, as people are used to the current layouts and it would be weird if we suddenly switched things up

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Z

Z_xdd

well yeah but that's not what i meant, changing the scoreboard will of course be helpful but we can't change maps to fit a potential new scoreboard, as people are used to the current layouts and it would be weird if we suddenly switched things up
according to what ik the map layout is basiclly same for the maps except a few old ones so maybe they could take them out of the rotation.
And even so changing the layout of a few maps would not cause much of an inconvinience to most of the players.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
except a few old ones
this is correct
And even so changing the layout of a few maps would not cause much of an inconvinience to most of the players.
i think you're underestimating how many people memorise layouts, it would be a pretty big inconvenience
they could take them out of the rotation.
i don't think this is a solid way to fix this issue, as these maps include mario kart, sakura, angry birds and dinoland for example. people wouldn't want them out of the rotation

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Z

Z_xdd

this is correct

i think you're underestimating how many people memorise layouts, it would be a pretty big inconvenience

i don't think this is a solid way to fix this issue, as these maps include mario kart, sakura, angry birds and dinoland for example. people wouldn't want them out of the rotation
memorizing the layouts is way more of an inconvinience than simplay changing the the layout of the scoreboard. I mean the map layouts are different for different maps and if an indivisual manages to learn them they have to keep it in their memory and with the map rotation it would be more of an hassel to remember a particular layout of the the current map. It would be easier for them to simply look at the scoreboard. And honestly learning and remembering the layouts is a pain.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
yes, but i think you're missing the point. i'm fine with a different scoreboard layout, like the one i mentioned a few posts above, but not all maps will be positively affected by it. the maps that don't follow that specific layout won't be changed, so the scoreboard would look a bit weird there. nonetheless, i think thats a fine sacrifice to make

Status
Not open for further replies.