JustKillerStew Member Joined November 8, 2017 Messages 56 Points 12 January 30, 2018 #1 Like and subscribe if you enjoyed the video xD
JohnMak Donator Donator Starter Beginner Reporter Approved Bug Finder I Joined November 15, 2016 Messages 2,099 Points 125 Age 23 IGN JohnMak January 30, 2018 #2 Funny video. I still like Minions, when I saw them!!
AUTHOR AUTHOR JustKillerStew Member Joined November 8, 2017 Messages 56 Points 12 January 30, 2018 #3 johnboythedark said: Funny video. I still like Minions, when I saw them!! Click to expand... thx
Gentleman098 Member Banned Joined August 12, 2017 Messages 35 Points 12 Age 22 January 31, 2018 #4 its cool and i want too know what texture pack u using xd
AUTHOR AUTHOR JustKillerStew Member Joined November 8, 2017 Messages 56 Points 12 January 31, 2018 #5 Gentleman098 said: its cool and i want too know what texture pack u using xd Click to expand... I made it seriously , I just edited the sun and the blocks but the swords are from a different texture pack. Last edited: January 31, 2018
Gentleman098 said: its cool and i want too know what texture pack u using xd Click to expand... I made it seriously , I just edited the sun and the blocks but the swords are from a different texture pack.
AUTHOR AUTHOR JustKillerStew Member Joined November 8, 2017 Messages 56 Points 12 January 31, 2018 #6 look Attachments Untitled.png 355.8 KB · Views: 3
_Hey__ Donator Donator Unstoppable Famous Joined December 3, 2017 Messages 5,264 Points 163 February 25, 2018 #7 love it