Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Bedwars Hotbar Customization

Minecraft Username:
SourlessCream​

What is the suggestion about?
Bedwars Hotbar Customization​

Description:
You know how on practice PvP you can customize a kit to your specific hotbar layout for eazy hot-keying, where you press a button to do something specific, ex: press f for slot 9. It is really useful for PvP.

Now take that but add it to bedwars, where when you buy something it will automatically go to the slot you dedicated for it. As an example, I put my sword in hotbar slot 9 and my hotkey for that is Button 4(a hotkey button on my mouse for gaming), so when I buy my sword I don't want to manually take the time to move it to slot 9. And it makes hotbar management that much more convenient... Sense I know Jartex already has this capability, by looking at practice, I think should be added.

Thank you for your time and I hope you add this feature, though how small it really can be.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Makes it more convenient for bedwars players on the JartexNetwork.​

Extra Information:
I also have slot 5 reserved for blocks and that hotkey is also on my mouse .-.​

SweatTap

Donator
Donator
+1 or at least the sword. People that are left-handed like me have many troubles with their hotkeys and it is really annoying that I have to open my inv and move my sword to 9 every time I die

Zaki445566

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
zaki445566
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ShinobiGamer87
+1 or at least the sword. People that are left-handed like me have many troubles with their hotkeys and it is really annoying that I have to open my inv and move my sword to 9 every time I die
i didnt even think about that... i was born left handed, but everything in my house and things at school were always right handed so i trained my self to be ambidextrous but then i hurt my left arm and now, cant use it for most things anymore...

TDMJ10

Addicted Member
i didnt even think about that... i was born left handed, but everything in my house and things at school were always right handed so i trained my self to be ambidextrous but then i hurt my left arm and now, cant use it for most things anymore...
Yikes, Sorry To Hear That. Hope It Heals. :I

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, ShinobiGamer87​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • Already suggested, might be added in future, no guarantee; therefore denied.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good night,
JustThiemo