Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Bedwars Hotbar Customization

Minecraft Username:
SourlessCream​

What is the suggestion about?
Bedwars Hotbar Customization​

Description:
You know how on practice PvP you can customize a kit to your specific hotbar layout for eazy hot-keying, where you press a button to do something specific, ex: press f for slot 9. It is really useful for PvP.

Now take that but add it to bedwars, where when you buy something it will automatically go to the slot you dedicated for it. As an example, I put my sword in hotbar slot 9 and my hotkey for that is Button 4(a hotkey button on my mouse for gaming), so when I buy my sword I don't want to manually take the time to move it to slot 9. And it makes hotbar management that much more convenient... Sense I know Jartex already has this capability, by looking at practice, I think should be added.

Thank you for your time and I hope you add this feature, though how small it really can be.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Makes it more convenient for bedwars players on the JartexNetwork.​

Extra Information:
I also have slot 5 reserved for blocks and that hotkey is also on my mouse .-.​

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
I don't believe it's something that will improve the server. You can just click the number you want and the item will automatically go there. -1

Picie__7

I don't believe it's something that will improve the server. You can just click the number you want and the item will automatically go there. -1
On bedwars it isn't like that yet if I'm not wrong