Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [BedWars] HARDCORE 1v1 BEDWARS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triggerinq

Donator
Donator
IGN
Null
Minecraft Username:
Triggerinq
What is your suggestion about?:
HARDCORE 1v1 BEDWARS
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
BedWars
Describe your suggestion:
So, basically. I'd love Hardcore 1v1 bedwars added to jartexnetwork. You might be asking what's that? Well, that's a simple (I hope original) mode for bedwars. Everyone spawns with 1 life, their gen is upgraded to like last gen tier. If someone dies, falls in the void is eliminated from the game. Andy suggested that I should add the Weakness V thing so it's not all about the damage but knockback. Fireballs, TNT, bows, knockback stick should be removed in that mode, so its a long lasting mode based only on knockback.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
This gamemode would get some hardcore, tryhard players playing on Hardcore bedwars trying to win. It would be based on knockback abusing players with a sword (no damage at all) All the misc items that could do extra kb should be removed (it can stay as well to keep the shorter game)
Is there anything else we should know?:
I've checked the YouTube, after describing my suggestion and seems like there are no servers (yet) with hardcore bedwars only YouTubers doing the hardcore challenge.

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Good luck with the suggestion, I would like to see a Custom Map Practice PvP theme gamemode as Bedwars Hardcore mode. +1.

DoritoKiip

Addicted Member
I like the idea, but the other game modes should be updated first in my opinion.

Markeyyy

Addicted Member
Noice suggestion.
Big +1 for me, it wont be bad to have blitze games on.

Kwart

Addicted Member
Suggestion - DENIED

Dear Triggerinq,​

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to the following reason(s):​
  • Adding this feature will not do any good in my opinion. The person that reaches the middle generators first basically won the game already.

Kind regards,​

Kwart
Jartex Network Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.