Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bedwars Hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonBoxer

Just report! Quit making these threads people!
Reporting is kind-of time consuming and plus when you submit the report, it takes 10 hours to be seen and answered. Once you submit the report, have fun seeing 2 other cheaters in your next game and do the same thing.

Khosraw

Banned
what ? i meant like i don't wanna report hackers every game im in. What did you think i mean? wtf
Well if you don't want to report, deal with it and stop complaining.

Khosraw

Banned
Reporting is kind-of time consuming and plus when you submit the report, it takes 10 hours to be seen and answered. Once you submit the report, have fun seeing 2 other cheaters in your next game and do the same thing.
Let me know then if you have a better idea!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
socrates13apo

socrates13apo

We can't really help with that but if you want to keep server clean suggest you to get rerording software if you can and record them then just report them here https://jartexnetwork.com/form/2/select or do /staff ingame and see if any of the staff is online!
I uptade staffs everytime i see one and no responding but u know its like impossible to report everyone of them

GrandGambler

As a member of JartexNetwork community, we should report all the rule-breakers we come across

shayanZgamer

OBS lags my game a lot so i'm basically looking for rule breakers and nto with the intention of winning the game.
However when i'm actually playing I don't record so it doesn't lag my game and I can play properly

Status
Not open for further replies.