Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bedwars Hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khosraw

Banned
OBS lags my game a lot so i'm basically looking for rule breakers and nto with the intention of winning the game.
However when i'm actually playing I don't record so it doesn't lag my game and I can play properly
You can just download Linux and run your game much smoother. Though not everyone likes to get technical and are lazy. I used other simple ones...

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
As most players and a staff member said, record these rule-breakers and report them here on the Forums. It's a good way to help the staff team out.

TRIGGERED

OBS lags my game a lot so i'm basically looking for rule breakers and nto with the intention of winning the game.
However when i'm actually playing I don't record so it doesn't lag my game and I can play properly

Obs should not lag your game. Chances are, you are using the default settings of OBS when you first downloaded it and THAT is what causes the lag. If you haven't changed anything, the default encoder is set to x264 and you have your rate control to CBR. I know that everyone's computer is different but if you have a graphics card, you should be able to change the x264 preset to NVIDIA NVENC which utilizes your gpu and takes the load off the cpu. I am not a "tech" expert but the Java version of minecraft hogs the cpu so much that running obs in the background will cause problems to both the recording and your game experience because you are overloading your cpu. Try other rate control as well- Change your CBR to CQP. In the end, a player shouldn't feel that they are pressured to take recordings of their game to report hackers. That's the staff's job. If you feel that there are too many hackers when you play, trying playing at a different time. Better yet, find a buddy who is good at the game and try to 2v1 any hackers by being in a party.

Khosraw

Banned
Obs should not lag your game. Chances are, you are using the default settings of OBS when you first downloaded it and THAT is what causes the lag. If you haven't changed anything, the default encoder is set to x264 and you have your rate control to CBR. I know that everyone's computer is different but if you have a graphics card, you should be able to change the x264 preset to NVIDIA NVENC which utilizes your gpu and takes the load off the cpu. I am not a "tech" expert but the Java version of minecraft hogs the cpu so much that running obs in the background will cause problems to both the recording and your game experience because you are overloading your cpu. Try other rate control as well- Change your CBR to CQP. In the end, a player shouldn't feel that they are pressured to take recordings of their game to report hackers. That's the staff's job. If you feel that there are too many hackers when you play, trying playing at a different time. Better yet, find a buddy who is good at the game and try to 2v1 any hackers by being in a party.
BOI

I use an intel graphics card. The only way I stopped the lag was to use Linux.

shayanZgamer

I do have a NVIDIA graphics card so I might be able to do that.
thnx for helping me out

GamingFizz

Addicted Member
Hi socrates13apo socrates13apo , sorry that you are finding hackers in game. Myself and the staff team are all workingahard to remove hackers everyday to try to make your experience of JartexNetwork more positive. If you wish to record and report a hacker, you can do so here. Or you can use /staff ingame to report a username to them, and they will spectate the reported user as soon as they can. Should you have any more questions, feel free to DM me on Discord, or on the forums, I will respond as soon as I can! Best Wishes.

-Thread Locked-

Status
Not open for further replies.