Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bedwars For All: Guide To Bedwars For Both Beginners And Pros [Thread 2]

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
Hello again everyone!
My name is Pincer, and I present to you the second thread of my series of Bedwars For All.
In this thread we will disscuss more tactics and stratergies.
If you haven't read my first thread go read it at: https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/b...-for-both-beginners-and-pros-thread-1.102957/
Anyways lets begin!

Tactics:
The very first tactic is to stay on the opposite to the void. Even with diamond armour, escaping the void is almost impossible, not impossible though. How to escape the void? We will get to that in the next thread as it is a bit complex and requires practise. This is a very important stratergy.

The second tactic is to always carry wool. This is important. carry alteast 32 wool at all times. When rushing always keep 1 to 2 stacks of wool with you.

The third tactics is to NEVER BUY IRON SWORDS UNLESS YOU HAVE 32 GOLD OR YOUR BED IS DESTROYED.

The last tactics is to get sharpned swords and reinforced armor FIRST and then buy forge upgrades

That all the tactics for this thread folks!

But before you comment, heres a few bouns tips:

1. Don't use golems on a bridge they will fall off. Its a waste of iron.

2. If your bed gets destroyed a bit too soon, prioritise an iron sword over iron armour.

3. If your bed gets destroyed a bit too soon, concentrate on emeralds and diamond and avoid staying in your own base.

In the next guide of this series we will talk about the mindset you should have while playing diffrent modes of bedwars.
I have set up a poles whether this guide was helpful or not. Make sure to vote!

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
but they don't? The other day I was entering the final fight with this insanely stacked guy. He plopped down a golem and it just stood there.
I hope they fix the iron golem problem, as it doesnt attack the enemy unless the enemy attacks it , hope it gets fixed

Pqssive

Donator
Donator
Ok... fam. Don’t waste iron on golems, they wont work unless u hit them and they’re easy to avoid if ur actually good