Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bedwars For All: Guide To Bedwars For Both Beginners And Pros [Thread 2]

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
Hello again everyone!
My name is Pincer, and I present to you the second thread of my series of Bedwars For All.
In this thread we will disscuss more tactics and stratergies.
If you haven't read my first thread go read it at: https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/b...-for-both-beginners-and-pros-thread-1.102957/
Anyways lets begin!

Tactics:
The very first tactic is to stay on the opposite to the void. Even with diamond armour, escaping the void is almost impossible, not impossible though. How to escape the void? We will get to that in the next thread as it is a bit complex and requires practise. This is a very important stratergy.

The second tactic is to always carry wool. This is important. carry alteast 32 wool at all times. When rushing always keep 1 to 2 stacks of wool with you.

The third tactics is to NEVER BUY IRON SWORDS UNLESS YOU HAVE 32 GOLD OR YOUR BED IS DESTROYED.

The last tactics is to get sharpned swords and reinforced armor FIRST and then buy forge upgrades

That all the tactics for this thread folks!

But before you comment, heres a few bouns tips:

1. Don't use golems on a bridge they will fall off. Its a waste of iron.

2. If your bed gets destroyed a bit too soon, prioritise an iron sword over iron armour.

3. If your bed gets destroyed a bit too soon, concentrate on emeralds and diamond and avoid staying in your own base.

In the next guide of this series we will talk about the mindset you should have while playing diffrent modes of bedwars.
I have set up a poles whether this guide was helpful or not. Make sure to vote!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
PincerPrithu

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask I will answer them as soon as I can which should mean you should get a answer in less than 6 hours.
I also want to thank you for taking the time to read this post. Good day!

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
actually a far better guide than the previous one so.. good job! But, of course, some constructive criticism.

1. Iron swords are definitely useful, but armor is more important. Say for example you have 20 gold, I'd usually buy armor and a few gapps, but a sword is a good strategy too. Of course, stone swords are a great option as well.

2. First prot, then sharp, then back to prot. Unless your opponent has obby, you dont necessarily need haste although it's always nice to have.

3. Don't use golems at all.

4. If you have 10 gold armor is definitely the way to go.

5. Staying at your own base and getting resources isn't that bad of an idea, but yeah. I wouldn't go to mid though. But you do you :)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
PincerPrithu

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
actually a far better guide than the previous one so.. good job! But, of course, some constructive criticism.

1. Iron swords are definitely useful, but armor is more important. Say for example you have 20 gold, I'd usually buy armor and a few gapps, but a sword is a good strategy too. Of course, stone swords are a great option as well.

2. First prot, then sharp, then back to prot. Unless your opponent has obby, you dont necessarily need haste although it's always nice to have.

3. Don't use golems at all.

4. If you have 10 gold armor is definitely the way to go.

5. Staying at your own base and getting resources isn't that bad of an idea, but yeah. I wouldn't go to mid though. But you do you :)
Golems can be useful too they 3 shot players

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
golems are the biggest waste of iron imaginable as they don't even work on jartex.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
but they don't? The other day I was entering the final fight with this insanely stacked guy. He plopped down a golem and it just stood there.

Axteroid

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
iron sword until u got 32 gold, that's pretty dumb i would suggest buying it whenever u need it the most while protecting or attacking

sciencetnt

Donator
Donator
ehh if u lose ur bed just go to mid gather some ems and get a dia sword pearls and dia gear.and dont forget to get prot ofc
Best Regards
sciencetnt