Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Old [BedWars] Explosive stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsHarr3y

Minecraft Username:
ItsHarrey
What is your suggestion about?:
Explosive stuff
What section is this suggestion for?:
BedWars
Describe your suggestion:
Decrease the damage of tnt did to player, Increase the radiation of tnt, make the fireball fly straight to where it is fired so that it will not fly away from the target.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
This will make JartexBedwars Bedwars more fun!!!Because 1 tnt could kill 1 player with leather armour.

egeng55

I think you have an excellent idea in improving Jartex Bedwars explosives. Now, in my opinion your ideas need some tuning up.

- TNT shouldn't deal damage to the player who placed it, and TNT should have a shortened fuse
- Increasing the radius of TNT would allow for it to be used in PvP too
- Fireballs do need some work, I would suggest increasing the speed at which they travel

Also, +1 by the way.

Marcland

Your suggestion is pretty cool bro cuz TNT can kill players with iron armor instantly when they're too close to a ignited one and i would like the firball mechanics to be fixed as well cuz of the awful accuracy. SO YEAH.... +1 from me bro :D

Anyara

- TNT shouldn't deal damage to the player who placed it, and TNT should have a shortened fuse
- Increasing the radius of TNT would allow for it to be used in PvP too
- Fireballs do need some work, I would suggest increasing the speed at which they travel
TNT should still hurt the placer. This lets people do TNT jumps, but also means they can't just put a bunch of TNT and stand in the middle all fine and dandy, assuming that you also mean the placer won't receive knockback either.

Increasing the radius... eh, no thanks. I think TNT isn't supposed to be a great PvP weapon for a reason, given it's fuse time and easy noticeability.

Increasing fireball speed might become a little too strong. I'd suggest improving the accuracy instead.

manemejef

Yo its "In Discussion" lol +1 I like it mhuwa i lobe you papa bless xoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.